What movies are you excited about?

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
CA lawyers
Baka Otaku

Re: What movies are you excited about?

Post by CA lawyers »

i'm excited of the movie the twilight saga eclipse..
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

CA lawyers wrote:i'm excited of the movie the twilight saga eclipse..
i'll watch that one when it comes out too, i'm a fan of the books more than the movies though
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

thats because the movies are made for prepubecent girls to gather in large groups and scream real loud.

And that was a bot you just quoted, thought you'd like to know.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

I'm excited for Predators, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Karate Kid(even though the original will always be the best), and Jonah Hex.

Why are there bots on here? I think it's kinda stupid.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Kitty wrote:I'm excited for Predators, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Karate Kid(even though the original will always be the best), and Jonah Hex.

Why are there bots on here? I think it's kinda stupid.
Katate Kid......the trailer for it cracks me up...it has jackie chan saying he'll teach the kid "kung fu" lmfao kung fu is not karate lol
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

yeah lol.... it probably will be funny because of Jackie Chan.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'm hoping it isnt funny because of jacki chan. If there is humor, i'm hoping its not from him as much as the other cast members.

The fact that he is teaching Kung Fu instead of Karate is both an LOL point as well as a 'holy [censored], this may actualy be good' point. Since he isnt teaching Karate, it allows for this 'remake' to not just be a remake, but maybe a new movie altogether. Maybe. Prolly not, but maybe. I wanna see it, because i want to know if they can pull it off or not. Just like Avatar the last Airbender, it has potential in my eyes.

and i'm a harsh critique.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

my point is if he's teaching kung fu they should call it "kung fu kid" not "karate kid". i mean kung-fu is a Chinese martial art and karate is Okinawan, they are only using the karate kid name because people know it.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

^ agreed, with the last sentance

that, and the plot is likely to be the same.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

still looking forward to Broken Sword, but I can't wait to see how the Hunger Games film turns out.

-a tad worried as well, seeing as the books are about twenty-four kids killing each other, and they want the film to be PG-13... I don't see that happening somehow.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

24 kids killing each other?
Dont think that will be 13 unless its poorly done.

i also typed 'dont' as 'nothing' before i proofread the post.
Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

I heard jonah hex and airbender sucked. i wanted to see them too. -_-
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Shining Star wrote:I heard jonah hex and airbender sucked. i wanted to see them too. -_-
I want to see both of them and I still will go see them.. I don't like listening to other people anymore because it's their opinion... they could hate a movie that you love.

I'm also gonna go see Predators, Vampires Suck- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1666186/ - It looks funny as hell, The Sorcerers Apprentice, Inception, The Expendables, and Piranha 3-D looks okay.
キティ

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I wanna see dispicable me and Sorcerers Apprentice as well, looks fun.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I wanna see the new Predator movie :)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I SAW A PREVIEW FOR THAT!!!
It looked awesome o.o