Nana (movie)

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Nana (movie)

Post by Yuki~ »

You probably know the anime/manga called Nana. I started watching the episodes a few months ago, but I didn't like it very much. So I stopped watching the anime.
But somehow I got interested in the movie and decided to watch it.

It's soooooo cute!!! It's the same story of the anime, but I don't know, I think it got soo much better as a live action! :love: I'm soo in love with this movie!
I only saw the 1st one...
I love the song called Glamorous Sky... I'm addicted to it XDD
But this movie is very cute!!!!
((And Shin is sooo cute :love: ))
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
deity of death1
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Nana (movie)

Post by deity of death1 »

I've read a few volumes of the manga and watched a few episodes of the anime, but it was mostly the movie that got me interested. :]

I love how it ended... Gave me a really good feeling after watching it. Takumi~!! Shin is~ cute in the first movie, but I think the actor in the second movie portrays him better. I can't wait to watch the second one. ^^

Interesting tidbit: The actress that played Hachi in the first movie was changed in the second movie, because there were some... compromising scenes, and she didn't want to be involved in them.
Lost in love...
...I dream a dream...
I fall in love with falling in love.
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

Yeaah! The movie is so cute!! *-*
Everytime I listen to Glamorous Sky, I think 'I have to watch that movie again!' XD
I love how it ended too ^^
Ohh I think Shin is better in the 1st movie... .__.

I've just remembered that 7 months ago I was watching NHK and there was this show interviewing an actress. She was saying she'd left Nana and stuff.. and now I realised it was Hachi's actress XDD I don't remember her full name, but it was Aoi.........
i think XD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
deity of death1
Full Metal Otaku

Post by deity of death1 »

Yeah, "Glamorous Sky" is a really good song. :] I also like the one Reira sang, "Endless Story." It was touching.

Didja know that the guy who played Shin in the first Nana movie, also played L from the Death Note liveaction movie? :3 I've always thought of Shin as the youngest, which is why I thought Kenichi Matsuyama looked a bit old for his part in the first movie... no, not old--maybe too tall? >___<; Gahh, can't find the word for it, but despite that, I agree with you on that he's really~ cute. ^^

At first I didn't like the actor who played Ren. But then as I watched more of the movie, he grew on me. The parts where Nana and him were washing each other's backs were cute. :3 And all the parts Nobu was in!! X3 What was your favorite part of the movie?
Lost in love...
...I dream a dream...
I fall in love with falling in love.
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

I think I like all the songs of the movie... XD Journey is also very cute <3
But Glamorous Sky is the best for me. (Have you ever heard HYDE singing it? It's just awesome!)

I know thaat!!! That was one of the reasons that made me watch Nana XDDDD Because I'm just crazy about Kenichi Matsuyama *-*
Yeah, he is tall. I read somewhere that Kenichi is about 1,85m. XD He's really tall!
Maybe too tall for a 15 year old character... but he looked soo cute like Shin *-*

Oh the part where Nana and Ren were washing each other's back is really cute. ^^
My favorite part..??? Hmmm.. that's difficult XDD Maybe... maybe when Nobu comes to Nana and Hachi's apartament and he shows the song to Nana and she starts singing while he plays the guitar.
And, all the parts Shin was in! XDD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
tchau~
Hachi
Newbie Otaku

Post by Hachi »

Well... it's Nana!!!
~彩~