Wild Speed X4 (fast and furious 4

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Wild Speed X4 (fast and furious 4

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

The new Wild Speed movie should be coming out in a few days. I was wondering if anyone else was going to go see it?

lisk to the trailer if you havent seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaunscJscmg

discuss here.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Re: Wild Speed X4 (fast and furious 4

Post by SASSZAIN »

Is it seriously called Wild Speed in japan? LMAO

I think its gonna be kickarse, I mean, hell, its got Vin in it.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Yes it is really called Wild Speed

Wild Speed X1 is the original
Wild Speed X2 is the 2 fast 2 furious
Wild Speed X3 is tokyo drift
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Yes it is really called Wild Speed

lmao.

My grandpa says that the third had to be filmed in tokyo <,<
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Yes it is really called Wild Speed

lmao.

My grandpa says that the third had to be filmed in tokyo <,<
Not what i heard, And even watching it some of the locations are off. I heard it was all filmed in Amerika. They might have used 1 or 2 small scenes in Japan, but none that were big enough to notice. There was alot of complaining over here because they didn't film it in Tokyo and then they called the movie Tokyo Drift. It's the same as naming a movie "Amsterdam" but filming it in L.A
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Pahleese. Movies are rarely ever filmed where they're based not that it matters anyway.

Also, even though this is the fourth film in the franchise, they aren't numbering it, they're trying to bring back the old fanbase that deserted them with the last two movies.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

The Joker wrote: Pahleese. Movies are rarely ever filmed where they're based not that it matters anyway.

Also, even though this is the fourth film in the franchise, they aren't numbering it, they're trying to bring back the old fanbase that deserted them with the last two movies.
Maybe they don't number them in amerika but they do here.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

You knew that I meant Fast and Furious.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

The Joker wrote:You knew that I meant Fast and Furious.
Fast and the furious is called Wild Speed here it's the same movie. maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean though.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote:You knew that I meant Fast and Furious.
Fast and the furious is called Wild Speed here it's the same movie. maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean though.
you are misunderstanding him
so I'll `splain.

Wild Speed 1 = The Fast & the Furious
Wild Speed 2 = 2 Fast 2 Furious
Wild Speed 3 = The Fast & The Furious Tokyo Drift
Wild Speed 4 = Fast & Furious
see?
What he was saying is that, rather than call the fourth something like "The Fast and The Furious 4" or "4Fast $ Furious" (lawl) Or adding a name at the end, they are just calling it Fast & Furious, much more similar to the original title The Fast and the Furious.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

ok, yea your way of naming the movies is too complicated lol
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:ok, yea your way of naming the movies is too complicated lol
here, I'll say what you where thinking.

"Stupid Amerikans"
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

SASSZAIN wrote:
here, I'll say what you where thinking.

"Stupid Amerikans"
hey i never said that lol I'm innocent lol
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

2 was bad, 3 was horrible. I hope this one resembles the first.
I remembered my password.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

hahahaha I know what you mean the reason they're name like that is because most people in america these days appeal to original sounding titles when it comes to movies and are more likely to watch them, however there are exceptions such as the Spiderman movies (for obvious reasons). However if I remember hearing correctly that most Japanese like consistancy when it comes to things like movies (not sure if this is true so don't shoot me).

Anyway I'm interested in seeing this movie since I saw the original (never watched the last 3) I enjoyed i watching it.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
hahahaha I know what you mean the reason they're name like that is because most people in america these days appeal to original sounding titles when it comes to movies and are more likely to watch them, however there are exceptions such as the Spiderman movies (for obvious reasons). However if I remember hearing correctly that most Japanese like consistency when it comes to things like movies (not sure if this is true so don't shoot me).

Anyway I'm interested in seeing this movie since I saw the original (never watched the last 3) I enjoyed i watching it.
consistency is good, they always say if it's not broken don't fix it. Plus I'd get confused if we named our movies like you guys, I'd be like....ok which one is number 2?? lol :P