No votes
guy from ninja assasian
100%

Total votes: 1

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

jet Li vs the guy from ninja assasain

Post by Dragon X »

i'm gonna say the guy from ninja assasian Jet li's good and all but that guy was amazing.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: jet Li vs the guy from ninja assasain

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I'm say Jet Li because most of the stuff he does in his movies he can actually do, ninja assassin was alot of special effects... but my opinion is BIAS cuz I'm a Jet Li fangirl. Ninja Assassin was a good movie BTW
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Rain is a cool popular guy but I'd also go with Li since he actually is a martial artist and doesn't over depend on special effects and stunt doubles
I remembered my password.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Li
what they said

also, your poll is a bit busted if you want real results. they can vote for two things, and there are only two options.
change "options per user" to 1
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

I still think the guy from ninja assassains gonna win.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine