Awesome Super Sentai Show

Discussions about anything movie or television-related
reckoning101
Baka Otaku

Awesome Super Sentai Show

Post by reckoning101 »

I thought this was worth sharing, especially after seeing the awesome special effects. Surprisingly underrated. Anyone else have an opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3GpZ82uVQE&list=SL
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Re: Awesome Super Sentai Show

Post by Yamasachihiko »

O.O

It's like Super Sentai,Viewtiful Joe and Don Quixote all mashed up in a
pop culture ________ <--- (insert noun(s) here)

I like it =D> \:D/ 8)
reckoning101
Baka Otaku

Post by reckoning101 »

I never thought about Don Quixote...makes it sound all the better.
akkaiberry
Baka Otaku

Post by akkaiberry »

Thanks for sharing this video.Have you seen the horrible people? I think it's funny as hell. Very well made and I think it lives up to you suck at photoshop vids. This Sukasi series is not my cup of tea.
reckoning101
Baka Otaku

Post by reckoning101 »

Yeah, I have, good stuff really. I have seen that there are mixed feelings about Sukashi, but the oddness of it can't help but keep me entertained. I really like Status Kill on their site as well; very clever and good production quality.
reckoning101
Baka Otaku

Post by reckoning101 »

@Yamasachihiko In case you were interested, they just started a new season. It's kind of weird/crazy, but still pretty good.

http://www.mydamnchannel.com/Go_Sukashi ... _6760.aspx
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

:mrgreen:
thanks
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

It'sPrison Break DVD not disapponted, good storyline, good action, good acting. Superb suspense. This show is so addictive !!!.. Definetely need to see a good fan of the TV series.It 's so hard to stop watching one episode after another, makes the heart beat so fast! is so fascinating and exciting. But you Sopranos DVDhave to watch every episode of episode 1 ... Remember that all the episodes are important.Bought this looks like an average here. And I was blown up the season for 5 nights. His writing raw, engaging and very smart led to a great work. Michael Scofield and his prisoners are the main cast are a dynamic group of characters.Each have their distinct characteristics, reasons for being in prison, and Two And A Half Men DVDsomething to offer to help in the attempted escape from prison. Do not miss this show! Its very similar to 24 in that the end of each episode remains you teetering on the edge of your seat desperate to know what happens next! Can not watch a single episode! The season of this series is very good, even when there are many "fantasy" situations. It keeps you waiting, what will be next. It's a good way toHow I Met Your Mother DVD tell the world that no government is completely honest with the citizens. That corruption and ambition for power, no matter how you get This is a problem in almost all countries. Even in prison there is corruption and that everyone has a price. What is telling is that every human being has an empty soul which values ??the lives of others are not important. Just a selfish ambition lead Scrubs DVDtheir lives. Nobody has a God in spirit and that is what people live act in the fence so has been in power for Demon.Each episode gives you wanting more, and before you know it your addiction. I highly recommend Prison Break for those who like action suspense drama shows.
--------------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
Prison Break DVD
deathb0x
Rookie Otaku

Post by deathb0x »

Its weird but I like the fact it makes fun of them, ecspecially when he beat up the people moving the wheel barrow hahaļ»æ, This is like Power Rangers on crack.. hahaha :D