how come

Discussions about anything music-related.
Sparks of Dead Flames
Mobile Suit Otaku

how come

Post by Sparks of Dead Flames »

how come when asked the question "wat kind of music do u listen to" almost everyone answers "a little of everything except country"

is that response always true or does it just seem like the right thing to say

in a sense the question has become almost irrelavent due to the frequencty of that response
when u do things right people wont realize you've done anything at all
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Re: how come

Post by maria »

Those people probably just can't choose because they want to be cool with everyone but secretly they have a favourite.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

probably because country/western is a dying genre. i dont mind it, personally. i wouldn't request it on the dukebox, mind. unless it was JOhnny Cash!! :o
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

Jonny Cash and a few others are the only ones I listen to. None of that new age Keith somebody somebody garbage. and none of the really old stuff like hank snow, god that guy should be shot.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

maria wrote:Those people probably just can't choose because they want to be cool with everyone but secretly they have a favourite.
On the contrary, I always reply with that answer because I actually do listen to everything but country. I can't stand country. But my favorite genres are: old School rap, Hip-Hop, Metal, Funk, and Jazz.
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

i dont say that because i only listen to a little rock/metal and the rest is classical
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
maria
Full Metal Otaku

Post by maria »

ANGEL OF HELL wrote:
maria wrote:Those people probably just can't choose because they want to be cool with everyone but secretly they have a favourite.
On the contrary, I always reply with that answer because I actually do listen to everything but country. I can't stand country. But my favorite genres are: old School rap, Hip-Hop, Metal, Funk, and Jazz.
Your taste in music scares me. Surely you listen to one genre more than the others?
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

maria wrote:
ANGEL OF HELL wrote:
Your taste in music scares me. Surely you listen to one genre more than the others?
I listen to them all about the same. As a bassist, I feel that I have to learn more than just metal or funk, and be good at all genres. From techno to metal, I play it. That's why I listen to pretty much everything but country. I just can't hold myself together long enough before I want to go through my iPod and kill Garth Brooks.

"I saddled up ma horse! Then got on ma horse! Rode with my horse! Ate with my horse! Had sex with my horse!"

Oh the pain. The only country I can listen to is Johnny Cash or Big and Rich. I didn't say I liked listening to them, keep that in mind. But I can listen to them for a while.
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

xD lmao, AOH.

I listen to a variety of genres as well. Sometimes I listen to oldschool rap the most, other times I listen to 70s-80s funk. Depends.
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Neko Angel »

See, and I'm one of the people who'll reply to that question with nearly anything but rock, alternative, metal, rap, acid rock, or any combination of them. I love country music, personally. Country, classic rock, soft rock, classic, and Within Temptation.^_^
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon