MCR!!!

Discussions about anything music-related.
*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

MCR!!!

Post by *Flamekisser* »

Alright this is for people who love My Chemical Romance! :oops: So tell me what your favorite song(s) is/are! :mrgreen: Mine are mostly all of the ones on their cd (teehee) but i guess they would be: helena,thank-you for the venom, cemetery drive, i never told you what i did for a living, i'm not okay, it's not a fashion statement it's a f-ing deathwish,and of course to the end!!!!(I think to the end is my favorite song but then when i listen to all their other songs I can't decide! :( ) I LOVE MCR!!! :oops: :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen:
"It's just the sort of mind I've got. A butterfly mind that flits from one thing to another."
-David Bowie

WAKAI
Visitor

re: MCR!!!

Post by WAKAI »

I only like"helena"

kagomeH
Visitor

Post by kagomeH »

i like Helena and Im not okay

*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: re: MCR!!!

Post by *Flamekisser* »

wakai wrote:I only like"helena"
what do ya mean u ONLY like helena?!
"It's just the sort of mind I've got. A butterfly mind that flits from one thing to another."
-David Bowie

Shining Star

Post by Shining Star »

I simply can't pick they're all too good. I love their cd a friend burned a copy for me.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.

*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by *Flamekisser* »

yeah that's true sometimes i say that helena is my fav song but then when I listen to their CD again i realize how good the rest are!!!
-David Bowie

Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku

Re: MCR!!!

Post by Hobo_13 »

no... [-(
Kiss The Future!

Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Eh, I don't like MCR for some reason. o.o
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333

josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Homunculus_Panda wrote:Eh, I don't like MCR for some reason. o.o

Maybe thats because they produce the shittest music ever, and were extremely disrespectful to all those who went to WW2.

They did a cover of an Iron Maiden song, Aces High. Singing it in there whiney ffcked up voices, it was the shittest. They are a disgrace! I was outraged when I heard them singing the song. Soo disrespectful, they are even worse than Greenday.
I'd give you a link to a clip of it but i cant find it. :( Anyway, it was quite a bad thing to do. Pissed off some WW2 people.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I :love: My Chemical Romance!
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Joshdbz wrote:

Maybe thats because they produce the shittest music ever, and were extremely disrespectful to all those who went to WW2.

They did a cover of an Iron Maiden song, Aces High. Singing it in there whiney ffcked up voices, it was the shittest. They are a disgrace! I was outraged when I heard them singing the song. Soo disrespectful, they are even worse than Greenday.
I'd give you a link to a clip of it but i cant find it. :( Anyway, it was quite a bad thing to do. Pissed off some WW2 people.

Yeah, I guess so. And they are somewhat gothic-posers. Their songs are the worst, they whine too much. Screaming like wanna-be rockers, singing their heads off.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Homunculus_Panda wrote:
Joshdbz wrote:

Yeah, I guess so. And they are somewhat gothic-posers. Their songs are the worst, they whine too much. Screaming like wanna-be rockers, singing their heads off.

:shock: No! They're AWESOME!!!!!! >.<
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~

Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i like MCR. i have both their albums on my MP3, and wouldnt mind having their DVD (Life On The Murder Scene)

my preferred album is defintaly 3 Cheers, but, you always prefer the album that got you into a band, right? but, I Brought You My Bullets is a good album, if a little short.

Overall Score: 8.75/10
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...

Tpod
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tpod »

yes they are preety good

i like helena/iim not okay(i promise)
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha

XbangXbang
Baka Otaku

Post by XbangXbang »

They're pretty good.I like alot of songs on their album "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge".

DarkWolf0
Visitor

Post by DarkWolf0 »

I love MCR! The song that i like from it is Helena :mrgreen: