Cake...Mindless Self-Indulgence

Discussions about anything music-related.
Bovinagina
Visitor

Cake...Mindless Self-Indulgence

Post by Bovinagina »

okay so i don't know the comparison....uh...yeah i suppose it just a what do you think about them...

Slash
Uber Otaku

Re: Cake...Mindless Self-Indulgence

Post by Slash »

There's already a MSI thread. But to reiterate, MSI is awesome, especially their old stuff. Newer stuff..ehhh.

Cake? Really? Okay, all I know is 'Going the Distance' but that's really all I need.

And just to make things clear now, as I can see this becoming a problem, let's keep band names and comments about the author separate, eh AA users?
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Merge it slash. DONT BE LAZY :o
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

Why merge when you can ultimately snuff out any and all conversation the second post in?

I love my ability to stop a topic dead in it's tracks. Thus is the highlight of having no friends.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."

Dreams

Post by Dreams »

I don't think it's merge-worthy. The other thread is about MSI in general; this one is a weak attempt at comparing them to someone else. Although, frankly, there's no comparison. Cake's hits "Going The Distance" and "Never There" were kinda fun, briefly, in high school, but MSI completely whoops them. And nor do I think the two bands sound similar.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23