The best bands that nobody heard of/listens to

Discussions about anything music-related.
Sinsei
Master Otaku

Re: The best bands that nobody heard of/listens to

Post by Sinsei »

Chronic Future,never see it anymore.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time. -W.J Davison
Dio Brando
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Dio Brando »

Mark Lanegan
Second Coming
Mad Season
TAD
Dinosaur Jr.
Malfunkshun
R.I.P. Billy Mays: 1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

MetalMaster2004 wrote:Skindred
I Wrestled A Bear Once
Dimmu Borgir
Disembowelment
Job For A Cowboy
Killwhitneydead.
Meshuggah
Morbid Angel
Dying Fetus
Xenomorph
Six Feet Under
Skinless
Opeth

These are all popular bands. Everybody who listens to Metal knows these so therefore makes them popular. Mastodon has been played on MTV. There is nothing on the thread that says you can't post Japanese bands but they have to be unpopular or underrated and maximum the hormone is a popular one. You shouldn've said English bands only not bands in general because I can start slinging underrated and unpopular bands all freaking day. If you don't know Death Cad For a Cutie whether you like them or not you live under a rock because they are insanely popular as well. Job For A Cowboy also puts on an awesome show.

Sorry to disappoint a lot of you but most of the ones you claim are underrated or whatever aren't. They are not popular in your area due to marketing. Woot for me knowing the music industry.
Popularity is no measurement. This curse and gift must be pushed aside. No one should care whether other people like, dislike or feel nothing towards any act. It's your taste that is the single most important thing in music.

There is good and bad music. Like both.