Awesome/Crap Covers

Discussions about anything music-related.
SASSZAIN

Re: Awesome/Crap Covers

Post by SASSZAIN »

You mean to tell me that Mad World wasnt from Gary Jules? o-O

Another cover from Marie Digby is Umbrella by Rhianna. I think i like Marie Digby's version better lol
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by MARS4 »

SASSZAIN wrote:You mean to tell me that Mad World wasnt from Gary Jules? o-O

Another cover from Marie Digby is Umbrella by Rhianna. I think i like Marie Digby's version better lol
Lol, thanks for fixing my bold from the last post! xD
Nope, it's not originally by Gary Jules. And it sounds a LOT different from Tears for Fears' original. It's at a faster pace and doesn't sound all sad and moody. The video is kind of funny, actually(to me).The singer or somebody is dancing and all you see is their sillouhette. I find it very random, you know, cuz of the lyrics to the song.
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'ma hafta check that out!
Found a definite cover XD Firework - Boyce Avenue Feat. David Choi
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by MARS4 »

Oh, my GOSH.... I LOVE THAT!!! D: That's a bad ass cover! *faints*
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

8) you're welcome
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I feel like a great band that's been rising up lately has been Walk Off The Earth. Its like everything they touch turns to pure gold. I Knew You Were Trouble - WALK OFF THE EARTH Feat. KRNFX

:cry: They are just soo goood!!