Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Armony
Visitor

re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by Armony »

Well, glad to know someone thinks the same~
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by churry »

i hate gays trust me. i have a lesbian friend but i barely found out i stopped talking to her. she freaks me out sometimes 'cause she was hitting on one of my best friends. :? not cool. but at the same time im not afraid but i will try to make her straight again by asking her old crush to go out with her or somethin. she used to like guys.
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

ooh, lesbi's are just as bad~
KoYasha
Visitor

Post by KoYasha »

Um...aren't you guys getting off the subject?? Anyway, I don't think Haru is gay I think when he said he loved Yuki he just meant that Yuki was the first person who tried to understand him..plus he says he likes Kyo too and Kyo is kinda an outcast so it would make sense...
If he was gay the family thing wouldn't stop him anyway. Look at Kagura and Kyo, they're related and yet Kagura still wants to marry Kyo.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

If you harbour bigoted opinions as you evidently do, Armony and Churry, you can keep those to yourselves and move to Tasmania.

Your discussion is very offensive, though you are most probably ignorant of that fact - along with many other things.

If I see any of that crap again you will be severely punished. If you want to discuss this further, PM me.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: re: Is Haru from fruits basket gay or bysexual?

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Armony wrote:aw, I just hate gays anyway, they act girlier than normal girls...it freaky...
What the gives you the right to say such things? Keep them for yourself or get lost if your going to be racist against homosexual people. I hope comments like that wont come up anymore

(lol I didnt see it was locked I just read the report on it but i'll leave my post anyways