yuki

miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

yuki

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

why is yuki so afraid of going back to the main house why does'nt he like akito does akito abuse him in any way?
Last edited by miaka_yuki_124 on Nov 16, 2005 9:32am, edited 1 time in total.
churry
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: yuki

Post by churry »

yuki is afraid of akito 'cause when yuki was younger he got punished. well, dont want to spoil it. it's in the fourth volume. check it out.
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

i've read the 4th book but still am kinda confused i mean besides locking him in a room that doesn teach nothing it just meaningless
Last edited by miaka_yuki_124 on Nov 16, 2005 9:33am, edited 1 time in total.
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

that's just why he's so scared I guess...going back means getting whipped pointlessly by Akito, going back means seeing his mom again which he hates for a particular reason, going back means leaving Tohru with Kyo~~~ :D and with Shigure..
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

shigure such such a perv
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Post by Miaka Yuki »

Thats kinda right but it's also wrong..This is why he is afraid of akito, and doesn't like his mother
Spoiler
Show
You see when Yuki was little he got sick a lot so Ayame, his brother, never saw him a lot. So when Yuki's mother got sick of Yuki, because he was a "cursed" child, she gave him to Akito to get a good name. Akito made fun of Yuki 24/7 told him everyone hated him, told him he was different and no one would like him, plus he whipped him A LOT for no reasons. So when Yuki grew up he didn't have much friends, and couldn't socialize, because of Akito. SO he left Akitos and lived with Shigure, but everytime Yuki sees Akito, he thinks he is nothing, worthless, useless, ETC, and also he is afraid to get hurt, and made fun of again. And also he hates his brother, because when Yuki went to Ayame for help, Ayame did nothing, becaus ehe hardly knew his brother, AND Ayame was afraid he was not strong enough to face Akito, even though he did want to help out Yuki, Yuki DOES NOT know this about Ayame.
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

but since Tohru, things have really patched up between Aya and Yuki, so I don't think that's a good reason anymore~~sorry if you're offended by me in any way at all~~ :P
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

but since Tohru, things have really patched up between Aya and Yuki, so I don't think that's a good reason anymore~~sorry if you're offended by me in any way at all~~ :P
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Post by Miaka Yuki »

Yeah, but they still hated each other after she tried to fix things up(I'm refering to the Manga)
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

yea, I have the manga too, they didn't fight that much anymore, by the way, which volumes do you have?
Jessica
Visitor

Re: re: yuki

Post by Jessica »

Miaka Yuki wrote:Thats kinda right but it's also wrong..This is why he is afraid of akito, and doesn't like his mother
Spoiler
Show
You see when Yuki was little he got sick a lot so Ayame, his brother, never saw him a lot. So when Yuki's mother got sick of Yuki, because he was a "cursed" child, she gave him to Akito to get a good name. Akito made fun of Yuki 24/7 told him everyone hated him, told him he was different and no one would like him, plus he whipped him A LOT for no reasons. So when Yuki grew up he didn't have much friends, and couldn't socialize, because of Akito. SO he left Akitos and lived with Shigure, but everytime Yuki sees Akito, he thinks he is nothing, worthless, useless, ETC, and also he is afraid to get hurt, and made fun of again. And also he hates his brother, because when Yuki went to Ayame for help, Ayame did nothing, becaus ehe hardly knew his brother, AND Ayame was afraid he was not strong enough to face Akito, even though he did want to help out Yuki, Yuki DOES NOT know this about Ayame.
Yea..
Its so sad :cry:
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Post by Miaka Yuki »

All of them^^
Armony
Visitor

Post by Armony »

back to the question again, how many manga volumes do you have?
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

i've read up to 11
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Re: yuki

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

miaka_yuki_124 wrote:why is yuki so afraid of oging back to the main house why does'nt he like akito does akito abuse him in any way?
Akito always made Yukie feel like a freak and he made him feel worthless... I hate people like Akito :evil: :evil:
I've been hopskothcin in the books I've read 1,2,9,10,11... The first book I got was book 10.
I got it because I wanted to see what all of the fuss about FB was and now I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Re: re: yuki

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

miaka_yuki_124 wrote:shigure such such a perv
He's a cute perve!!! at least he's not an another Miroku.. bad monk....
Yuki :love:
Kyo :love:
Shigure :love:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~