No votes
no
100%

Total votes: 12

Vash The Stampede
Visitor

fruits basket is gay who agrees?

Post by Vash The Stampede »

i think that show was a waste of time and money who agrres? or disagrees?

Bishop
Visitor

re: fruits basket is gay who agrees?

Post by Bishop »

Agree with you

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

On what grounds is Fruits Basket gay? Just because it is not aimed at your specific target audience? Oh please, your argument and logic are pathetic. I personally am not a type that enjoys watching shouju anime, but I found Fruits Basket fairly humorous. However, I cannot accurately judge the worth of this anime series, because I am not part of its target audience. It is an anime with heavy shouju themes, and as such, can only be judged properly by its target audience, which are girls. And since when is gay a derogatory term? I find that very inconsiderate considering that this is a highly diverse forum, with a myriad of different people of varying cultures, genders and religions. I am not gay, (If I was, I would be saying much worse to you) but this remark is highly inappropriate.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"

JosePrendes
Visitor

Post by JosePrendes »

It's not gay, but it is overly girly.

-jose

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I wouldent say its gay. They maked it look Gay to fool people.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

AishaStar
Rookie Otaku

Post by AishaStar »

It is not gay. I agree with Zengar Zonbolt. It can only be judged by it's target audience, which are girls. lol

Seriously, it's meant to be a fun little manga/anime at first glance, but with a dark undertone. The more you watch it, the more you get sucked into the story.

Perhaps girls are more susceptible to storylines than boys. Boys seem to want more overall action.
We're going to see tigers. Only in Kenya. We've got lions and tigers only in Kenya!
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

I've only read one book of FB...I'm new to it but... I liked it ... :twisted: I would love to smash your brains into little chunks!! :twisted:

Not gay^^ :bounce: :lol:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~

miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

like other have posted i agree with them as weill its just girly i thinkg it trying to attract a female audience i mean chick need a kool anime to
Last edited by miaka_yuki_124 on Nov 16, 2005 9:35am, edited 1 time in total.

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:love: I've now read five FB books ^^ I love it even more now !!! :love:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~

anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Post by anime_rox666 »

i didn't think it was gay. it was truely touching :cry: but i never learnt to like the ending of the anime version. i've never even seen the manga version, tho all my frenz say it's very good, with machi and all. nevertheless, fruits basket is not gay, altho i have to admit that yuki was overly girly due to the fact that in most versions, the voice projector was a woman like for the chinese and japanese version, i think :|

lil-kawaii-kat
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: re: fruits basket is gay who agrees?

Post by lil-kawaii-kat »

Fruits basket is not gay!!!!! People who say fru Ba is gay seriously has no gud taste in anime !!!Its a gud show!!! :) (give it a chance !!)

●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭

yukumo15
Rookie Otaku

Post by yukumo15 »

I think that this show is the best its one of the best manga and anime series i've seen/read and i've seen a lot not everything maybe but enough to know when a good series comes up! so no its no gay :-" oops did i write all that? well to finish up i like the manga better then the anime.
cats<kyo> are smarter then dogs<shigure>. You don't see 8 cats trying to pull a sled though snow.

henshu yasha
Visitor

Post by henshu yasha »

just because it's a chick flick doesn't mean that it's gay!!!

yukumo15
Rookie Otaku

Re: re: fruits basket is gay who agrees?

Post by yukumo15 »

henshu yasha wrote:just because it's a chick flick doesn't mean that it's gay!!!

hear hear =D>
cats<kyo> are smarter then dogs<shigure>. You don't see 8 cats trying to pull a sled though snow.

Chaotic reminder
Visitor

Re: fruits basket is gay who agrees?

Post by Chaotic reminder »

Vash The Stampede wrote:i think that show was a waste of time and money who agrres? or disagrees?
no man, YOU'RE gay! :x *flips him off*

yukumo15
Rookie Otaku

Post by yukumo15 »

yeahhhhhh people love fruits basket \:D/ ...
*waves a watch*
you will now forget i was ever here! :)