akito

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

do you think hes cute or strange
i tihnk hes kinda cute

Hiroko-Hanae
Visitor

re: akito

Post by Hiroko-Hanae »

i dunno if Akito is boy or a girl cuz isn't Shigure in love with he or she? anyways...yeah i agree with yah i think Akito is cute too! :D

miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

i have ben hearing the same thing

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

Well....he looks like a girl....but I'm about 72% sure he's not... But I hate Akito anyway...he wants to cage up Kyo!!!!And keep poor Yuki in his grasp...*growles*
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~

miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

yes thats true Yomieko_Sesshra. he just cruel. Locking our dearest kyo away is the only thing despise about akito.Its horrible how he treats sweet inicent yuki

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

True
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

*nods her agrement*...
He is kinda cute...even if he DOES look sort of like a girl....I still don't like him. :|
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

This will be locked because of thread duplication. Please check this section page and you will see that there already is one as this existent.