36%
Kyo
64%

Total votes: 14

Dani
Visitor

re: Kyo and Yuki

Post by Dani »

Kyou's my favorite character. Of course, Yuki's cool too, but I think Kyou's just misunderstood by most people..

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Both great in there own way I think, Yuki is cuter though.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Kyo and Yuki

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

Lightning Spike wrote:Both great in there own way I think, Yuki is cuter though.

He IS pretty cute ^^ (still looks sortof like a girl but this adds to his cuteness^^)

I agree with Dani.
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~

Uber Otaku

Dani is right but..........
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Ah! A loyal fan of Yuki!!! (how sweet^^)
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~

Dani
Visitor

Post by Dani »

Don't get me wrong; I like Yuki a lot too, but for some reason, I like Kyou more.. ^^;;

Uber Otaku

Well I like Kyo's comeback spirt he never gives up.

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Lightning Spike wrote:Well I like Kyo's comeback spirt he never gives up.

One of the reasons why I think Yuki admires him ^^(that and the reasons he said in the manga)

snow_leopard
Visitor

Post by snow_leopard »

Ok, well...
First of all, Kyo is way better than Yuki!
(I hate Yuki with a passion.)

And second of all...
[spoiler]Yuki cannot end up with Tohru because he thinks of her as a mother figure. :-s :roll:[/spoiler]

Uber Otaku

All 3 do in a way. :roll:

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

snow_leopard wrote:Ok, well...
First of all, Kyo is way better than Yuki!
(I hate Yuki with a passion.)

And second of all...
[spoiler]Yuki cannot end up with Tohru because he thinks of her as a mother figure. :-s :roll:[/spoiler]

Aw, don't be like that Snow!!! ](*,) ((She laughed so hard when she saw Yuki kiss Tohru and when he later said he wouldn't say that he was sorry for kissing her... IT WAS ADORABLE!!!!))

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku

Hey snow_leopard imagine Yuki in a mini skirt and a tank top!!! Non-stop amusement there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uber Otaku

:lol: :lol: you like that idea.

Aaya_lover
Visitor

Post by Aaya_lover »

i do too! I love Yuki and his brother! I can't decide. Kyo's not bad but i just like Yuki better for some reason. Yuki i admit won't end up with Thouru however. However sad that is. :cry:

Uber Otaku

:lol: :lol:

Aaya_lover
Visitor

Post by Aaya_lover »

why you laughing at me!?!? :cry: