Fruits Basket

L
Visitor

Post by L »

it is so a good reason to take a life duh and why isnt it ??

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

umm... think bout it! u killed it for more attention! how selfish and self centered u r!

kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

what did he kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :shock:

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

he said he killed ur pregnant hamster....

kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

so he killed her why id kill him if my mom will let me :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :cry:

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

me so srry
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

miroku wrote:duh u should do that like me not to get in truble often witch i do have a huge recorde of doing things like steal from my one and only sister she never found out and she cried her eyes out i swear she such i baby even if i just threw it out guess what she payed over 30 dollars on it and my worst doodoo is killing my sisters pregnate hamster cause she gives it more atention then to me !!!!! :lol:

god freakin Damn! :evil: :twisted: :twisted: !!!!!you dumb ass little kid learn how to (SPELL)You evil Bastard...If I was your brother I would teach you some respect!!!By beating the [censored] out of you...then if you beg I might teach you how to spell!!!........besides I have a hamster and his name is PJ.. :evil: god you need someone to beat you down little boy

Maybe your sister would spend more time with you.If you were not such a freakin JACKAS$
Last edited by RedXIII on Aug 24, 2004 5:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

lmfao!! i already threatened his life.... and commented on his spelling! his sis is so freaking mad at him! hehehe i got him in trouble! :twisted: god hes such a jerk!!

RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

"so pissed can't spell right"Hes supposed to be as old as I am...dought it..grrr Hes so stupid.As a football player..Right guard swear I'll hurt another and make him BLEED :twisted:

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

O.o LMFAO!!! am i supposed to be impressed?? :D lol i could beat the crap outa that lil freak! :twisted:

RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

bet he's one of those geeky spastic kids that noone has control of."feels sorry for kagome... :cry: "Ina way I wish I was in her place so that way I could have some one to take my ANGER out on.. :twisted:

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

yea he probably is... ive got my sisters to take anger out on :D

RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lucky you ..but I have football

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

lol i have just bout every sport to take it out on too but i like to beat up on my lil sis :twisted: hmmm i was fighting with that miroku kid for bout like maybe an hour! till his sis came on... im so happy that she came on and he got off! :D

RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

what forum were you reading(I wanna read it) :?:

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

O.o actually it was a bunch of different ones... the ones with me and kagome talking cuz she was apologizing for her brother