Fruit Basket?

Red-Eyed Demon
Visitor

Fruit Basket?

Post by Red-Eyed Demon »

How can I create a whole section for another anime? I looked down and saw that there was Naruto, InuYasha, pokemon, etc, but there was no Fruit Basket. Is there a way it can be added? I looked and I don't know how. Suggestions?
Final Atonement
Visitor

re: Fruit Basket?

Post by Final Atonement »

I'm not sure but I think only Mods can do that.
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

I have no clue. I think you have to contact someone. I sure would like Fruits Basket in the topic area, though!
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Post by Infinite Twilight »

A Furuba topic area would be great!
Kosakka
Visitor

Post by Kosakka »

I'd go there! But I think you have to ask the admin. I don't think the MODS can do that, you could ask, though!
Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Heyo! I'll pm the webmaster, Fruit Basket sure is popular, I can't see why not.
.:Insane~Genius:.
Visitor

Post by .:Insane~Genius:. »

Well there is one now!!!! ^_____________________________^
serenitylilgirl14
Visitor

Post by serenitylilgirl14 »

What is this show about?
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

Furuba(Fruits Basket) is awesome! it's about this girl named Tohru Honda who recently lost her mother in a car accident. Her father died when she was young, so she is now an orphan. since she doesn't want to trouble friends or family, she goes to live by herself in a tent in the woods. Thats when Yuki and Shigure Sohma find her. Tohru had been living on the Sohma property, and the Sohmas let her live in their house for a while. She also discovers their secret, that when they are hugged by the opposite gender, they turn into their animals of the Chinese Zodiac! So as the story grows, Tohru meets more members of the Sohma family who are cursed with the Zodiac animals. you can go to anime profiles for more info!
Annaxubella
Visitor

Post by Annaxubella »

I think it sounds like a good anime. :mrgreen:
AngryDemon
Visitor

Re: re: Fruit Basket?

Post by AngryDemon »

.:Insane~Genius:. wrote:Well there is one now!!!! ^_____________________________^

Yep.
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku

Re: Fruit Basket?

Post by xFlameWolfx »

Yep there is one now.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>