Kyoko Honda... Kyoko Sohma?

Do you believe that Kyoko, Tohru's mother was born a Sohma?

yes
8%
no
92%

Total votes: 13

demon among angels
Visitor

Kyoko Honda... Kyoko Sohma?

Post by demon among angels »

Who here thinks that Kyoko, Tohru's mom maybe a SOhma?

There is proof...

1)Her hair color is similar to that of Kyo's
2)She looks a lot like Kana
3)Her parents dissaproved of the marriage... thus she eloped... but why did they dissaprove of it?
4)Kyoko never seemed to have revealed her maiden name to Tohru
5)When Tohru was born, there was a possibility that if she were related, Tohru could have become the rat, the cat, the ox, the rabbit, the sheep or the tiger

this is just some of the details ive noticed in the anime and manga.
rebeka
Visitor

re: Kyoko Honda... Kyoko Sohma?

Post by rebeka »

No. You have no proof.

First of all, the only reaon Kyo has that hair color is because he is the cat. Some zodiac members have weird hair colors because of the animal they are.(Hatsuharu, for example.
Sure, all anime women of about the same age group are going to look alike to some extent. Thsi does not prove anything.
Why exactly do you think that her parents would dissaprove of her marriage just because she is a Sohma...? They would not.
Her maiden name was simply not included ni the anime/manga because there was no reason to include it.
So...? Tohru is not one of the animals, so this also does not prove anything.
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

no, they never mentioned anything like that in the manga or the anime. I've never thought of it till now.
demon among angels
Visitor

Post by demon among angels »

In the manga, Arisa makes a note that Kyo's hair color is similar to Kyoko's.
There may be more reasons to why Kyoko's parents dissaproved of the marriage, and Tohru isnt one of the animals. There would have been a possibility, but she isnt.
ANd perhaps her maiden name wasnt mentioned, due to reasons of mystery...

ANd can you say why kyoko isnt a Sohma, rebeka?
Tohru31592
Visitor

Post by Tohru31592 »

i have to go with demon among angels for this one!!i think theres a BIG possibility that shes a sohma....
rebeka
Visitor

Post by rebeka »

Would you please explain to me why exactly you think that Kyoko's parents would dissaprove of her marriage just because she is a Sohma...??

Kyo and Kyoko have similar hair color, but it is not quite the same. Once again, Kyoko would have to be pretty closely related to Kyo for them to share the same hair color due to the fact that they're related.
Kyo has orange hair because he is the cat, right?

They might not have revealed her maiden name just because she is a Sohma, but still they might not have revealed it just because there was absolutely no reason to tell us it.
snow_leopard
Visitor

Post by snow_leopard »

I'd ahve to sya that no, Kyoko was not born a Sohma. I do not agree with any of you reasons.
FrubaLuvr
Visitor

Post by FrubaLuvr »

I don't think so. It wouldn't be all that exciting if she turned out to be a Sohma.
keebablue
Visitor

Post by keebablue »

well... i dont think her mom was a sohma. there really isnt any good proof. i mean, there are only so may hair colors you can use..... :D
Mitsuko
Visitor

Post by Mitsuko »

I think there could be a small chance Kyoko was a Sohma.After all, anything is possible.
As for your proof...
1)Kyoko and Kyo do have the same hair color, but the color of Kyo's hair is because of his Zodiac Animal. Kyoko most likely dyed hers.
3) The fact that Kyoko's family didn't want the marriage could indicate that she is a Sohma, but do you really think Akito-san would care about someone who is not under the Sohma curse marrying? I don't..
4)There are plenty of parents in animes who never tell their children their maiden names. Heck, there are parents in real life that don't tell their children their maiden names. I don't see how that has anything to do with being a Sohma or not.
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

There could be a small chance but for now lets just enjoy the manga until theres more proof. :wink:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Sephiroth
Visitor

Re: re: Kyoko Honda... Kyoko Sohma?

Post by Sephiroth »

Who want to believe it !!!!!
Kyoko is Tohru's Mom !!!!!
She wasn't born in Sohma's family !!!
magicalplay
Visitor

Re: Kyoko Honda... Kyoko Sohma?

Post by magicalplay »

You can't actually call that proof. There could be millions of other people with similarities like that.
demon among angels wrote:Who here thinks that Kyoko, Tohru's mom maybe a SOhma?

There is proof...

1)Her hair color is similar to that of Kyo's
2)She looks a lot like Kana
3)Her parents dissaproved of the marriage... thus she eloped... but why did they dissaprove of it?
4)Kyoko never seemed to have revealed her maiden name to Tohru
5)When Tohru was born, there was a possibility that if she were related, Tohru could have become the rat, the cat, the ox, the rabbit, the sheep or the tiger

this is just some of the details ive noticed in the anime and manga.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

there might be a chance that kyoko is a sohma. all those `reasons listed by demon amoung angels and everyone else. :-k there is also the reason that in a spolilar that kyo knows kyoko. :-k
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Kyoko Honda... Kyoko Sohma?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Anonymous wrote:there might be a chance that kyoko is a sohma. all those `reasons listed by demon amoung angels and everyone else. :-k there is also the reason that in a spolilar that kyo knows kyoko. :-k

That whode explain a lot why Kyo was standinging infront of Kyoko's grave with a felling of regret.(manga volume 4)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori