Fruits Basket; character disscussion--Akito

« p i n k p u p p i »
Visitor

Post by « p i n k p u p p i » »

kureno is the rooster.. he is the last to be introduced in the manga... rin (isuzu) is the horse! ^_~
animegoth666
Visitor

re: Fruits Basket; character disscussion--Akito

Post by animegoth666 »

Akito is a woman, I have proff if you would like to see, it, then I will put it up for yas ^.^
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

SPOILERS!!!!!

I believe that Akito is really a girl, and after they find that out, Shigure falls in love with Akito. *gags*
Can anyone mail me about who Tohru falls for at the end? I think I already know but I just want to make sure.
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

« p i n k p u p p i » wrote:^_^ I'm done reading the manga series--I read it in Japanese. Hatori's story is so sad. ;_;!!! I ordered the 1st DVD, and its not that accurate! I've also read "Tsubasa O Motsu Mono", "Those That Have Wings"---or is it those with wings? (my japanese isnt perfect!) by takaya-sensei!

Really? you know japanese? that's cool! I only know a few words, but then again, I don't know how to read kanji. And it's supposed to be 'Those With Wings'. I want to read that manga.
Akito's Girl
Visitor

Post by Akito's Girl »

OMG! I love Akito sooooo much! (see username) :oops:
Passion
Visitor

Post by Passion »

***may contain a spoiler or whatever***

i really think that akito is a guy..from what i seen from the japanesse version..#1..he talks like a guy #2..if he was a girl then he would have boobs. #3..i doubt the brothers would let akito be so harsh to them if he was a she.
Akito's Girl
Visitor

Re: re: Fruits Basket; character disscussion--Akito

Post by Akito's Girl »

Passion wrote:***may contain a spoiler or whatever***

i really think that akito is a guy..from what i seen from the japanesse version..#1..he talks like a guy #2..if he was a girl then he would have boobs. #3..i doubt the brothers would let akito be so harsh to them if he was a she.
Yah he is all male no matter what they say!
The_Dark_Angel
Visitor

Post by The_Dark_Angel »

Akito's Girl wrote:

~*SPOILER*~
Im srry to say but Akito is a girl here's a pick if you want proof. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/ ... HORROR.jpg
Akito's Girl
Visitor

Post by Akito's Girl »

The_Dark_Angel wrote:
Akito's Girl wrote:

~*SPOILER*~
Im srry to say but Akito is a girl here's a pick if you want proof. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/ ... HORROR.jpg
I cant see the pic. What does it show?
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

Um...when I clicked the link, it said there was no such page...
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

juz wonderin'

Post by anime_rox666 »

« p i n k p u p p i » wrote:wait... change of fave chara's...
• Rin (Isuzu...is that how u spell it?)
• Haru
• Ayame
• Yuki
• Kisa...soo cute!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi! I'm a newbie that's juz trying to get everyone to talk to me :lol: trying to get attention... anyway, I juz wanted to know why u like Rin. coz, I think she's really horny (no offense)... But she's not that bad. It's juz when she thinks to herself ^^'' I think. But personal opinions... Juz wondering why... would apreciate if u replied. How old are u btw? ^^

Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Now you know

Post by anime_rox666 »

Amanda wrote:In case you wanted to know who transforms into what, here's a list ((You can PM me if I messed up)) I'm just posting these in the order in which they come into my mind. =P
Ayame - Snake
Kagura - Boar
Yuki - Rat
Kyo - Cat
Hatsuharu - Cow
Shigure - Dog
Ritsu - Monkey
Kisa - Tiger
Hiro - Sheep
Momiji - Rabbit
Hatori - Dragon/Seahorse
??? - Rooster

BTW, who IS the rooster?

Hi! I'm 13 year-old Sheila. The rooster isn't in the episode. his name is Kureno. 20's, he and Arisa (Uo-chan) met in a store. He almost kissed her :oops:
but he didn't. He's got red hair... He takes care of Akito. That's all I noe ^^ Hope you reply! :wink:
btw u skipped horse

Cartoon Freakz
(Sheila)
animegoth666
Visitor

Post by animegoth666 »

Heres a pic for you guys, as Akito with the girly assets.
WARNING: Do not view if your of the throwing up nature, or you have weak tummys lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/ ... uba380.jpg

Now if that don't look like a girls "ahems" then his got some probs with his testosterone lol

Oh and heres there Rooster info!

Name: Souma Kureno
Character Symbol: Will be a bird of some sort
Occupation: Unknown if he has an occupation outside of being Akito's lackey

Kureno is (apparently) the very last juunishi to be revealed in the manga. All indications seem to imply that he really is the "tori" or the bird/rooster of the zodiac. Little is known about Kureno other than the fact that Akito likes to keep him away from the other juunishi (they only get to see him on New Year's) and that he is always at Akito's beck and call. It would seem that of all the juunishi, Kureno is the only one that must tend to Akito's needs 24 hours a day! Despite being around the same age as the Mabudatchi Trio, Kureno seems to lack the freedom that they and the younger juunishi enjoy. Kureno hardly ever gets to go outside the Main House and on one of the occassions when Akito did let him leave, he met Uo at the convenience store where she works! As of this writing, there is no available info regarding Kureno's past or immediate family.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

People, Akito is a woman. I know this because in the 97th chapter at the very end Akito is looking in a mirror without a shirt on.
Sephiroth
Visitor

Character discussion : Akito

Post by Sephiroth »

So, how old is he do you think ?
I think he is 55 years old.
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Re: Character discussion : Akito

Post by kowaiibaka »

Sephiroth wrote:So, how old is he do you think ?
I think he is 55 years old.

You mean Akito? S/He's 19 in the manga, I think.