Post by Anime KuroNeko »

i love this character,hes so cool & funny to
he may act younger then he really is,but who cares,i do the same lol
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

re: momiji

Post by anime_rox666 »

same
I think momiji is really cute, and some how seems like like tohru. remember the time he talked about his mother and how her memory of him was erased? so sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
but he said it happily didn't he? Although he cried :| and tohru was happy when she went to visit her mother's grave
Crazygal
Visitor

Post by Crazygal »

Yeah I love Momiji!!! He's a cutie! i thought it was soo sad when he said about his mother :cry:
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Post by anime_rox666 »

yea :cry:
Smileycute_Kagome
Visitor

Post by Smileycute_Kagome »

he's so cute i want to touch his face :oops:
Tenementt
Visitor

Post by Tenementt »

Momiji's Memory speech is one of the most emotionally turbulent scenes in the series. I think that he out a much stronger character than I first realised.
snow_leopard
Visitor

Post by snow_leopard »

Momiji is so cute! I act younger than I am, and I'm short too.
I like Momiji's personality.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Post by lullaby of pain »

I wanna hug him
^_____^
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

His soo energetic and happy. I think nobody whould have guessed that Momiji had an expirience like that.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
lullaby of pain
Visitor

It made me cry when i read it... And, then i watched it. The anime version was much more sad, I thought.
Smileycute_Kagome
Visitor

Post by Smileycute_Kagome »

i really wanna hug him :wink:
rhapsody
Visitor

Post by rhapsody »

i like momiji a lot he is super cute, and has such a bubbely personality especialy compared with most of the other members of the zodiac, but i wonder why is he always wearing girly stuff, the flower earings, the pink shoes?--- very very interesting
rhapsody
Visitor

Post by rhapsody »

i like momiji a lot he is super cute, and has such a bubbely personality especialy compared with most of the other members of the zodiac, but i wonder why is he always wearing girly stuff, the flower earings, the pink shoes?--- very very interesting
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Why do any of the Sohmas dress like girls... Take Aya fora example.. and Ritsu...
rhapsody
Visitor

Post by rhapsody »

Ayame is just unique and has his own style, i think his shop is a riot:) and ritsu just feels more comfortable as a girl because he probably feels that it fits his more shy personality...but thats just what i think. but momiji does a combination of boy and girl stuff, like he goes through a shop and says, ohhh i like that.. and that.. and that... and just puts them all together :)
(sry if i spelled the names wrong im bad at spelling)
rhapsody
Visitor

Post by rhapsody »

Ayame is just unique and has his own style, i think his shop is a riot:) and ritsu just feels more comfortable as a girl because he probably feels that it fits his more shy personality...but thats just what i think. but momiji does a combination of boy and girl stuff, like he goes through a shop and says, ohhh i like that.. and that.. and that... and just puts them all together :)
(sry if i spelled the names wrong im bad at spelling)