Manga Mania

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Manga Mania

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I found this site were you can see when the manga's are going to be released, how many are there, and the preview of the manga. If you're going to buy the manga please ask you're parents or you're guardant before buying.(i don't want to get in trouble)Thank you.

http://www.tokyopop.com/ dbpage.php?propertycode=FRU&categorycode=BMG

Just go to books look for the letter F and click on fruit basket. and the page will open. Enjoy.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

rhapsody
Visitor

re: Manga Mania

Post by rhapsody »

thanks, i hear that they are having a 33% off their manga ... but not for long!

.:Insane~Genius:.
Visitor

Post by .:Insane~Genius:. »

There is a website where you can view pre-released mangas. I can't remember which one it is. In fact, I don't even know what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Manga Mania

Post by blackrose_r7 »

4evaAnime wrote:There is a website where you can view pre-released mangas. I can't remember which one it is. In fact, I don't even know what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

Go to tokyopop click go news and click on new releases or go to browse and click on release calender.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori

.:Insane~Genius:.
Visitor

Post by .:Insane~Genius:. »

The website I was talking about is the one with the actual scanlation AND translation PREreleased

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Manga Mania

Post by blackrose_r7 »

4evaAnime wrote:The website I was talking about is the one with the actual scanlation AND translation PREreleased

Whatever :roll:

snow_leopard
Visitor

Post by snow_leopard »

I've known about that site for a long time. it is a great site, although their dates for release aren't exact. I go there all the time!

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Yeah i think many people know about it.

Visitor

Post by Guest »

I was wondering when the anime ends at witch manga are we or does the manga only cover the anime cause i'd like to by the manga now that i've seen the anime thx

blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Well the manga covers the anime and more.