why!?

ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku

why!?

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

ok iv seen all it all and at the end p*ss me off because it was left open so are they going to make more to add to it or not?
To be forgotten is worse than death.
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Re: why!?

Post by anime_rox666 »

Shade's_Knight wrote:ok iv seen all it all and at the end p*ss me off because it was left open so are they going to make more to add to it or not?

u were watching the anime rite? Apparently, I don't think they're gonna continue and also, the ending sucked. But the part near the end, when she "saved" Kyo, was good \:D/ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: why!?

Post by Kou Akabane »

nu uh.. sadly... theyre not making any more.. as of yet anyways o.o; It does drop off quite a bit though ><
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Shade's_Knight wrote:ok iv seen all it all and at the end p*ss me off because it was left open so are they going to make more to add to it or not?

Wow Im in shoock right know. :shock:
A Guy actually saw fruits basket.Not that is ilegal or any thing is that is such a great surprise that a guy actually saw the show. :)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

blackrose_r7 wrote:

A Guy actually saw fruits basket.Not that is ilegal or any thing is that is such a great surprise that a guy actually saw the show. :)

Lol honestly o.o;; It is pretty rare that a guy watches it and actually likes it ^_^;
anime_rox666
Uber Otaku

Post by anime_rox666 »

lol, that's ok, but seriously, the ending kinda sucks =;
kowaiibaka
Visitor

Post by kowaiibaka »

There's WAAAY more to the end than what they show in the anime. the anime stopped at vol. 8 of the manga. right now 11 volumes of that manga are out. I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's about 30 total volumes. I agree, the end of the anime sucked. I don't know why they quit working on the anime...
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Has anyone read volume 11? If so, what did you think of what Akito did?
Oh, and the anime should've been longer.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

That he has no right to do that and his very evil.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Kittykat
Visitor

Post by Kittykat »

The reason the manga is longer than the anime is because I heard that the author of Fruits Basket brhad trouble with her hand or something like that, and couldn''t continue writing the series for a long time. They must've done the anime before her hand recovered. At least that's what I heard
Dani
Visitor

Post by Dani »

blackrose_r7 wrote:

I know a lot of guys that like Fruits Basket ^_^ One of them is my brother... he just won't admit that he likes it, lol.

Anyway, I don't think they're making anymore anime episodes, which sucks.. it would be awesome if they did decide to make more. I know someone started an online petition asking for a second season, but I lost the link to it ^^;;
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I lose a lot of links :heh: