re: roy are ed whos hoter

Post by aki-ko »

really.

i prefer ed. :love:
Masric Dracul Hellsing
Visitor

Post by Masric Dracul Hellsing »

I prefer Roy.. but Ed comes next x_x.. mainly cause thats one awsome yaoi pair >.>;
smiley_meek
Visitor

Post by smiley_meek »

i would say Ed
crystal.tears
Uber Otaku

Post by crystal.tears »

Roy all the way. :love: :love: =P~ Ed looks like a girl. :?
!!!!!LUST!!!!!!
Visitor

Post by !!!!!LUST!!!!!! »

!!!!!!!come on roys way Fine!!!!!!
Blindfolded_Unknown
Visitor

Post by Blindfolded_Unknown »

ROY, ROY, ROY, ROY, ROY!!! and yes, ed does look like a girl! sorry to tell ya, but eds a [censored]! I LOVE RIKU! besides, eds ugly anyways... :sick:
crystal.tears
Uber Otaku

Post by crystal.tears »

Yay, finally a smart person!!!!!!!! ROY! ROY! ROY! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Blindfolded_Unknown
Visitor

Post by Blindfolded_Unknown »

Yes, ROY!!! I LOVE ROY!!! eds ugly ppl, so get over it ok! nobody should like ed, roy is #1 baby! o yea! :love: :love: =P~ =P~
kitsune_youkai
Visitor

Post by kitsune_youkai »

I guess i like Roy better....he's more manlier if you know what i mean :heh:
Xiam
Visitor

Post by Xiam »

It's threads like this that remind me how utterly pointless it is to get into an intelligent conversation in this place.
Masric Dracul Hellsing
Visitor

Post by Masric Dracul Hellsing »

Meh... I wouldnt say Edos ugly.. or a [censored].. hes just.. short.. -runs from rabid fangirls- >_>.. Hell.. I just like Roy better cause hes the moody sort of character that I tend to fall for x_X;; And plus.. if I did say that Edo was ugly.. then I couldnt say that RxE was hot... and it is XD;;
Visitor

Post by Guest »

I agree with the girl that said Ed was a [censored]. Because Ed is a [censored]. Hes a short little queer! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Kitten
Visitor

Post by Kitten »

ED ED ED!!!! I LOVE ED! HE IS SOOO ADORABLE!!! roy is ok, but ed is way better!!!
!!!!!LUST!!!!!!
Visitor

Post by !!!!!LUST!!!!!! »

i was walking down a quite but settle road i could see cloud in the disstance he was standing in the water all teary eyed when i lookt in his eyes i could tell he was in pain *cloud whats rong* i askt him he slowly moved his arms and blood likkt nown his whole body then he fell to his knees screming in dagany laying in a river of his own blood. i yelled for help but no one could hear my deadly screms. i puld him by his cape out of the wrter in hope that it whould help but he yelld *no mustent * what can i do to help *i askt he said
* to let me be in peace for now all i want is to stay here this is were my death bed shoul be* are u sarten i said *yes* then he closed his eyes and that silled his fait.

roy is way hotter
crystal.tears
Uber Otaku

Post by crystal.tears »

Um, okay...