The show was awesome!
I cant wait to see the movie. :mrgreen:
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku

re: FMA Ending Party

Post by Eiri Yuki »

The show version is over :heh:
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

:cry:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
mirror_alchemist
Visitor

Post by mirror_alchemist »

Neither can I. It was a good ending, one of the best I've ever seen. I only had one problem with it. They took out a big part of FMA, the fight scene between Roy and Pride. I've seen some screencaps and I know there's supposed to be a scene that leads to Roy blowing up Pride. I was severely disappointed about that. Other than that: GOODBYE FMA! :cry: :cry: SEE YA TILL THE MOVIE. Oh one more thing, now till March 26 is FMA week. all you have to do is celebrate one of the greatest anime of all time FMA.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

=D> :heh:
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: FMA Ending Party

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

flame_alchemist803 wrote:Neither can I. It was a good ending, one of the best I've ever seen. I only had one problem with it. They took out a big part of FMA, the fight scene between Roy and Pride. I've seen some screencaps and I know there's supposed to be a scene that leads to Roy blowing up Pride. I was severely disappointed about that. Other than that: GOODBYE FMA! :cry: :cry: SEE YA TILL THE MOVIE. Oh one more thing, now till March 26 is FMA week. all you have to do is celebrate one of the greatest anime of all time FMA.

hey be carefull of what you say about me, ill upload the scene ok!!
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

=D>
Gambit
Visitor

Post by Gambit »

Pride was so freakin' awesome, so was Envy. The movie was awesome as well. I miss it though. :cry:
Kyo_Kitty999
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Kyo_Kitty999 »

i remember the first time i saw this show
*~sigh~*
it feels like it was yesturday when it was 3:00 in the morning and i turned to adult swim ed had his back to the camera and i completly thought the show was about a robot and a blond braid wearing girl :? then ed turned around and i was all like WHOA WTF!??? :shock: and then i changed the channel

*~sigh~*
8)
Keep your head up to the sky. And watch how quickly the hours fly. The wind blowing in your face. Keeping your boat at a speedful pace.The sky is clear, no rain to show. So off to Hyrule we will GO!
-kyo_kitty999
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

here is the full episode if you want to see it completely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJu_tTR ... h=FMA%2051
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Gambit
Visitor

Post by Gambit »

The first thing I saw I believe was Lust, and maybe a little of Ed, but I remember Lust more clearly.
Gambit
Visitor

Post by Gambit »

The first thing I saw I believe was Lust, and maybe a little of Ed, but I remember Lust more clearly.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

:heh:
mirror_alchemist
Visitor

Post by mirror_alchemist »

Homunculus_Pride wrote:
flame_alchemist803 wrote:Neither can I. It was a good ending, one of the best I've ever seen. I only had one problem with it. They took out a big part of FMA, the fight scene between Roy and Pride. I've seen some screencaps and I know there's supposed to be a scene that leads to Roy blowing up Pride. I was severely disappointed about that. Other than that: GOODBYE FMA! :cry: :cry: SEE YA TILL THE MOVIE. Oh one more thing, now till March 26 is FMA week. all you have to do is celebrate one of the greatest anime of all time FMA.

hey be carefull of what you say about me, ill upload the scene ok!!

You know that I don't mean it. I'm just telling it like I saw the screencaps.
Xiam
Visitor

Post by Xiam »

THEY CUT OUT THE MUSTANG/PRIDE FIGHT? I fell asleep before seeing it, but... why would they do that?!?

[spoiler]What I remember of having watched it, Mustang draws the circle from his gloves onto his hand with his own blood and, holding up the skull of Pride's original self, he burns the Homunculus into a pile of nothingness. He then throws the skull into the fire.[/spoiler]

Unless you already gathered that from whatever thing whoever it was had.
Gambit
Visitor

Post by Gambit »

That's it. [spoiler]That and the fact that he snapped his son's neck.[/spoiler]