FMA movie!

SASSZAIN

Re: FMA movie!

Post by SASSZAIN »

Ok. this was the first time i saw any FMA. I Saw the movie today and it was awesome!!!! If the series is as good as the movie... ...Then i'm in!! Everything about the movie was awesome especialy when

[spoiler]The Two brothers met in the earth-like-dimension! When the younger one got out of the armor it was sooo! cool!!!!! WOW! FMA is a Great Anime and i never new it! lol.[/spoiler]

Now i'm playing the FMA video game for PS2. All because the move was so awesome!.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea its so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Ayame Wolfhowl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Ayame Wolfhowl »

COOL!!! 8) :mrgreen:
Inusama is me best friend ever!^^
Join Team Rocket! XD
http://www.freewebs.com/ayamewolfhowl
My Bebo: http://LovesKouga.bebo.com
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i can't wait to see it in the u.s
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

me either.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea it will be so cool
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

ed will lok so =P~
*~Color Me Impressed~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea he would and so cute to
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

al's a lil cutie 2.
*~Color Me Impressed~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep he is so cute and sweet to
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

ya no, envy doesnt like when we do this. i think our answers should be longer. i personally just want the movie to hurry up and come out already. suspense and anticipation are eating away at me.
*~Color Me Impressed~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

me to me to i want to see it so bad
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

thanks for the links but this is what it says now
and i quote"This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Funimation because its content was used without permission"

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

to bad
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

I just watched the movie! they had other ones, just in more... anyways, that was a hella good movie but it's so sad!
[spoiler]Ed and Al aren't going back to Winry *sniff*sniff* :cry: and they are staying there... WHY WON'T THEY GO BACK TO THEM?! WHY?!! :cry:
And um, how come Al is able to use alchemy without a transmutation circle?[/spoiler]

oh, and i had another question. I heard from a friend that his friend told him that [spoiler]Ed and Al end up dying at the end of the series. he says that he was told that there are 58 episodes and not 51 episodes in the series. can you plz tell me if it's true that they die in episode 58 :?: :?: :?:[/spoiler] what i just wrote doesn't have to be in the spoiler thing if it isn't true but i put it there just in case it is... well if you are interested plz read it and tell me what you know about it... onegai?
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i think 51 i don't know if they die or not