did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

white_wolf_lover
Visitor

did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

Post by white_wolf_lover »

i thought it was
Grave
Visitor

re: did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

Post by Grave »

whats was the name of that episode
rohanassassin201
Visitor

Post by rohanassassin201 »

Fullmetal vs. Flame, yes it was a very good/funny ep. I was laughing out loud when Maus Hughes (I think thats how u spell it) Was the anouncer for the fight.
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

yeah!!! that was the best part but i liked it when that one person was trying to find the owner for the dog lololol
rohanassassin201
Visitor

lol, yea the dog... that was good. But the episode also showed some more storyline about Mustang, which is always good to keep the show going.
*MidnightBlossom*
Visitor

Post by *MidnightBlossom* »

lol.... i loved mustangs face when he saw the dog.....the whole thing just craked me up....*!LMAO!*
and then that girl like shoots at it the porr dog...hehe the dogs face...HAHA!!!
Lord Sesshomaru
Visitor

Post by Lord Sesshomaru »

it was a little humorous, but also awsome when flame was fighting fullmetal
Visitor

Post by Guest »

The only thing that i didnt like, was that Ed almost beat Mustang, I think that its kinda stupid that some1 so young could already take out one of the most powerful alchemists on the show.
Shippo
Visitor

Re: re: did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

Post by Shippo »

*Sicoya the Silver Wolf* wrote:lol.... i loved mustangs face when he saw the dog.....the whole thing just craked me up....*!LMAO!*
and then that girl like shoots at it the porr dog...hehe the dogs face...HAHA!!!

That part I loved the most because it's HILLARIOUS! Also, the girl's name is "Riza Hawkeye."

Anyhow, I found this ep to be pretty hillarious for many reasons. I'll just name one of them.. heh. When Roy was walking down the hall, he was starting to get the idea of having all the women wear mini-skirts. =P And then the guy (forgot his name) started rubbing Roy's leg for it.. rofl
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

oh' that episode i loved it but wish the fight was longer
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

That ep was so cool!!! I love how Roy acts all through it! The fight was cool and true, it should have been a little bit longer. I hope to see sometime on how the next fight between Flame and FullMetal would end.
white_wolf_lover
Visitor

Re: re: did anyone think ep. 13 was hilarious???

Shippo wrote:
*Sicoya the Silver Wolf* wrote:lol.... i loved mustangs face when he saw the dog.....the whole thing just craked me up....*!LMAO!*

That part I loved the most because it's HILLARIOUS! Also, the girl's name is "Riza Hawkeye."

Anyhow, I found this ep to be pretty hillarious for many reasons. I'll just name one of them.. heh. When Roy was walking down the hall, he was starting to get the idea of having all the women wear mini-skirts. =P And then the guy (forgot his name) started rubbing Roy's leg for it.. rofl

his name was i think havoc
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I love that part as well!!!
puffster
Visitor

Post by puffster »

i think the dogs name is black hayate...err..something like that
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

i fell bad for that poor dog
rohanassassin201
Visitor

yea.. so do i, but he'll be aright, hawkeye is cool