Im unsure of the eps count

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Im unsure of the eps count

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I've been looking around on wikipedia and there it says that there are up to 58 episodes in the series. But I can only find 51...Can someone help me get an answer to what happened to the other episodes or if they are released?
Nicholas D.Wolfwood
Master Otaku

Re: Im unsure of the eps count

Post by Nicholas D.Wolfwood »

Numbuh One wrote:I've been looking around on wikipedia and there it says that there are up to 58 episodes in the series. But I can only find 51...Can someone help me get an answer to what happened to the other episodes or if they are released?

what you were looking at is the manga section and there is 58 chapters in the 13 books, but if you scroll futher down on the site you will find the episode guide
Repeat after me: This world is made of*flashes peace sign*
Love and peace! :color:
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Ah thanks alot, that helped...So I dont have to worry about missing anything. :)
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i think its like 51 i guess so
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

idk.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

same here
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Ladies....this topic is like...old and....the answer is right up there, I got it...so it's kinda pointless to post eh?
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

technically speaking im just trying 2 dominate the forum and this topic is kinda n the way. i suppose i cld skip it and let it fall 2 the way side. :-k
*~Color Me Impressed~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea we could
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Lol you guys remind me of HIK and Yodama Man...they tried to dominate the Witch Hunter Robin forum...you know what happened?

I emptied it and got the whole forum erased, lol.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

lol thats cool and neat to
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

dont do that! that all began with me and my hiky anyway. i dominated the inuyasha forum and she dominated it after me, then we took turns. me n the morning, her at night. it was fun, til the topics got truly boring and they started locking threads cuz we were n them. like the kikyo lovers thread. we were kikyo haters at the time. now me and hik r on a journey 2 DOMINATE ALL THE FORUMS AND TAKE OVER AA!opps! did i say that out loud. 8-[ :-"
*~Color Me Impressed~*
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Nightly_Lover_Series_01 wrote:dont do that! that all began with me and my hiky anyway. i dominated the inuyasha forum and she dominated it after me, then we took turns. me n the morning, her at night. it was fun, til the topics got truly boring and they started locking threads cuz we were n them. like the kikyo lovers thread. we were kikyo haters at the time. now me and hik r on a journey 2 DOMINATE ALL THE FORUMS AND TAKE OVER AA!opps! did i say that out loud. 8-[ :-"
Youre annoying now. Seriously if you dont have anything useful to say in the threads then for the love of God just stop yourself before you bust a brain cell.....please. Just go back to the Inuyasha subforums and apologize for this stupidity. We dont need it here right now.
i told yuo about stares dog
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

hey leave her alone she did nothing
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:hey leave her alone she did nothing
Yea sure it goes to you too. So Im not just warning her.
i told yuo about stares dog
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ok i will be good