Who will get Winry?

Ed, Al, or Other? Who should Winry be with?

Al
12%
Ed
64%
No one
12%
Other
12%

Total votes: 33

kurapica
Visitor

Re: Who will get Winry?

Post by kurapica »

KoYue wrote:She showed affection for him in the movie and even admitted to liking him in the manga.
i really think they belong together i'm not sure why but i like ed and winry together ^_^
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

becasue they are so alike 8)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Kivea
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Kivea »

I think Al and Winry... though I don't really like her that much ... and I'm a Yaoi fan and I think Ed belongs with Mustang :D but that's just me ...

I noticed. .. I keep spelling her name wrong, cause I'm so used to typing 'Winery' ... ha ha haa
http://www.ripplepool.co.nr

oh, the wonderful Yaoi-ness -loves-
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i still think ed and her are the best
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Kivea
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Kivea »

ha ha haa, they are cute, especially with the wrench thing XD
http://www.ripplepool.co.nr

oh, the wonderful Yaoi-ness -loves-
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

thats is so cute and the food thing to
homunculus named Sloth
Visitor

Post by homunculus named Sloth »

I think that Edward should be with Winry. They make such a cute couple and seeing most childhood friends in movies and things end up together i think they would be cute together...I agree that Al is too young for Winry also i don't think they would make as cute of a couple as Ed and winry. Seeing their still kids and still have a little maturing to do i think they would make a cute couple when they grew up.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

so true
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

<death> wrote:it's not that i don't think she deserves anyone, i think that she's an independent girl and doesn't need a man
yeah; winry is free to make her own decisions....she may not even love edward...or alphonse....maybe shes gonna go for mustang!!
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

no way not mustang ed for sure
Sophie444
Master Otaku

Post by Sophie444 »

Al, cause really, I don't think Ed thinks of her that way. ><
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ture to that and they make a cuter couple
SarieBear
Rookie Otaku

Post by SarieBear »

Well, I'd have to say Ed, mostly because of the affection between him and Winry in the manga, you could tell they had a thing for each other even though they wouldn't admit it. Lol.
~If I look past her freakish strength and focus on what matters: her looks, her sense of fashion, her estate, her lineage... it all adds up! Suppose I--- I REALLY *HAVE* HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!!!~
*I am the Shadow Alchemist*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea i see that in the book
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Ed, Definately.. I love the pairing and she cares for him so much. And they're both VERY stubborn. And of course, grew up together.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yes they did and they are best friends for live