What if 4Kids did FMA?

Roy Hughes
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: What if 4Kids did FMA?

Post by Roy Hughes »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:true but if 4kids did fma they would change a lot of the story around and i know people would not like that at all
I would HATE IT!!!!! :twisted: :mrgreen:
Proud Member of Homunculus Clan and Loving Animals Clan

Hoping to be a member of Bleach Clan, InuYasha Clan, Glomp Clan, and Chibi Clan too! :D

ANIMES AND MANGAS RULE!!!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

me to me to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Roy Hughes
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Roy Hughes »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:me to me to
Aren't you glad 4Kids didn't take FMA or InuYasha? I know I am!!! :D
Proud Member of Homunculus Clan and Loving Animals Clan

Hoping to be a member of Bleach Clan, InuYasha Clan, Glomp Clan, and Chibi Clan too! :D

ANIMES AND MANGAS RULE!!!!!
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Um....FMA would surely suck. It wouldn't be worth watching.
4Kids does an awesome job of screwing up. :D
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I don't agree with Bella VanDoom nothings funner than pulling out a notepad...or bristol board and filling it with ALL the things 4kids changed and generally screwed up for example, an annoyingly common practice in C8/TV7(Can./US.), they would take out all traces of the original theme song fill it with screen shots and add some stupid rap or instrumental over the once wonderful Japanese opening (exception: Oban star racers). I know someone mentioned this but goodbye "sloth, lust greed, pride etc." hello stupid generic names that make no sense. Oh and they wouldn't just stop at "Fuhrer(German[I'm going say 4kids wants children as far away from German as possible...allegedly])" becomes commander you can kiss the original name goodbye (fighting foodons ](*,) )and Edward's name would also change I'm guessing (why not they changed Ace to Trace...where'd that brick wall go?)
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

well if they took over fma it would be so bad that the anime it self would get in so much hot water they every one would go to the station and yell and scream to stop :mrgreen:
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
SarieBear
Rookie Otaku

Post by SarieBear »

It woud lose all it's humor, because some of it, is a little adult like I guess you could say... well, nothing you'd hear in a kids show. And another thing. I always laugh my butt of whenever Edo curses, if they took that away, I'd be sad. -_-
~If I look past her freakish strength and focus on what matters: her looks, her sense of fashion, her estate, her lineage... it all adds up! Suppose I--- I REALLY *HAVE* HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!!!~
*I am the Shadow Alchemist*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea that would be very bad
otaku16
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by otaku16 »

Ha ha I'd love to see 4Kids <i>TRY</i> to do FMA. Thank God for Funimation! :D
4Kids would screw up FMA so badly that it wouldn't be worth watching. They would cut out so much of it that it wouldn't make any sense, I doubt even kids would understand it. I can just imagine some of the pathetic excuses they would make for some of the deaths. :roll:
tears~of~blood
Rookie Otaku

Post by tears~of~blood »

Bella VanDoom wrote:Um....FMA would surely suck. It wouldn't be worth watching.
4Kids does an awesome job of screwing up. :D
That is very true. They ruined TMM. Plus, FMA has cussing. They would have to edit it out. Plus, look at Lust. They would have to do something about her. Somehow they would have to change the way she was drawn. (how, I have no clue) But I'd probably be doing this the whole time if I ever saw it on 4kids. ](*,)
They are always with me. Whether I want them or not. Ghosts.

I am never alone.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ture ture ture
Namine
Baka Otaku

Post by Namine »

Do you know how much they would cut-out. There would most likely be only a few ep.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ture but it will still be bad