A sad sad espisode

Anime ninja2
Visitor

re: A sad sad espisode

Post by Anime ninja2 »

That episode was pretty sad, although I did'nt cry. I guess some people are more emotional than others.

-------------------------
The beggining of fear is darkness. The darkness will consume you.
-Anime ninja2
Anime ninja2
Visitor

Post by Anime ninja2 »

That episode was pretty sad, although I did'nt cry. I guess some people are more emotional than others.

-------------------------
The beggining of fear is darkness. The darkness will consume you.
-Anime ninja2
crystal_tears
Visitor

Post by crystal_tears »

i guess that episode was kinda sad, but i didnt cry, and believ me, i usually cry a lot (cant help it) but that didnt make me cry, it didnt even make my eyes watetr
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

not that sad but terrible!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Skyler Wing
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Skyler Wing »

It never crossed my mind that the alchemist would do that to his OWN DAUGHTER!! I mean that is so messed up. :x
Skyriing
Visitor

Post by Skyriing »

It was really sad but that is what makes the show so good! It is sad and funny and angry all at once.
lisa_hayes
Visitor

Re: re: A sad sad espisode

Post by lisa_hayes »

hana666 wrote:I cired in that ep. it was too sad for me

i've seen all the episodes for me that was the most disturbing part....the later episodes were not as dark for me..although if u consider mass sacrifice of humans more terrible than turning own daughter into a chimera then it would be more disturbing in the end
Visitor

Post by Guest »

If you think that episode is sad, break out your tissues for episode 25, I always, always freaking cry when I see that episode, its deffiantly the saddest anime episode I have ever seen.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

HA! HA! HA! You guys think that was sad???? well let me inform you that that is nothing compared to what is abou to happen next!! in just few episodes, Envy will shoot Lieutenant Colnel Hughes, disgused as his wife, And ed will die in the end!!!! Now Thats sad!!!!!!!!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Ed doesn't die just so everyone knows, this person obviously should re watch the series.
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

umummm...what?
yeah! Rewatch it on DVD now!
April 5th is the Sarrced Man and The Beast something?
It the episode I already saw! Yeah!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
IronBlood
Visitor

Post by IronBlood »

That wasn't sad at all. The only reason that epsiode was even watchable, was because Brigadier General Basque Gran punches Ed in the stomach. ](*,)
JeanHavocObsessed
Visitor

Post by JeanHavocObsessed »

That was a sad episode. When I saw it, I didn't exactly cry... :( I just kind of got all depressed. My mom kept asking me what was the matter. I put Nina as my Wallpaper and watched the DVD like 500 times I know, it's pretty pathetic, but it was one of the sadder episodes...
rens_mine132
Visitor

Post by rens_mine132 »

I cried on the one where the kitty gets killed from that dog, and Teacher has to explain to that little girl that the cat isn't coming back alive.
Xiam
Visitor

Re: re: A sad sad espisode

Post by Xiam »

...You folks have seen tonight's episode, right? (It's almost 4AM, but I'll still consider this the night of the 11th.)

[spoiler]Episode 50. Death. The ending of the episode. Yeah. And now you hafta wait a full week to know what happens to Ed.

By the way, folks, the ending of the series is kinda depressing, too. Leaves you BEGGING to see the movie, just to know what happens to them all.[/spoiler]
rens_mine132
Visitor

Post by rens_mine132 »

Yeah. I saw the deprssing spoiler to the end.

Alphone-san looks just like Edward-kun. :o