A sad sad espisode

IronBlood
Visitor

re: A sad sad espisode

Post by IronBlood »

That episode really just wasn't sad. Now a sad episode is ep. 14 "Destruction's Right Hand". When Scar sneak attacks Gran, and blows his brain out the back of his head. ](*,)
rens_mine132
Visitor

Post by rens_mine132 »

*Almost Barfs* Lol. Sorry. That ep. is gross AND sad. Lol.
IronBlood
Visitor

Post by IronBlood »

The reason Nina died is because no one could stand to hear her say big bwudda. Thats the only reason to like Scar. We all like him at that point, but he won't quit while he's ahead. No, then he kills Gran, the coolest char. He doesn't even stop there, then he kills Kimblee. At least he dies towards the end of the series~ ](*,)
Xiam
Visitor

Re: re: A sad sad espisode

Post by Xiam »

A good portion of that should have been Spoiler-tagged.

And you have issues, man. Nina was sweet. And you can't say that Japanese people didn't like something from an English dub.

Besides, the manga predates the anime, and she dies there too. how do you figure THAT one, huh?

And I didn't care for Gran much.

I did hate that Hughes died, he was my favorite.
IronBlood
Visitor

Post by IronBlood »

Yeah, Hughes dying wasn't one of the higher moments in the series, but just like Gran's death it had a purpose. Gran being killed by Scar opened the gate for Scar to become a major enemy for Ed. He just took Gran's spot, which actually made him even tougher since Gran was supposed to be a master of military combat. Same with Hughes, his death let the hate between Ed and the Homonculi flow through an even greater current~

And sorry about not putting a spoiler bar on my last reply, just forgot~ ](*,)
DarkFireDemon
Master Otaku

Re: A sad sad espisode

Post by DarkFireDemon »

Yea that episode was sad.I completely hate Tucker now.He's a moron.
Immature
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....