Riza

Zefiris
Visitor

Riza

Post by Zefiris »

Ok ive been looking every where for wallscrolls of Riza and i cant find a single one any where, its like they dont exist. Does any one know where it might be possible to find them?
SarieBear
Rookie Otaku

Re: Riza

Post by SarieBear »

Don't think so. Maybe try getting it custom made? By the way, she's one of my favorites. ^^
~If I look past her freakish strength and focus on what matters: her looks, her sense of fashion, her estate, her lineage... it all adds up! Suppose I--- I REALLY *HAVE* HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!!!~
*I am the Shadow Alchemist*
Tenma
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tenma »

I don't think you can get one of just her.
愛することは住むことである。
To love is to live.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Riza kicks ass. Why not make one?
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

She isn't a main character, thats why there isnt any solo scrolls of her.

Riza is a mid character, she plays a semi-important part but it not essential to the plot.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

But she's hot. XD
My Mod App.
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

I think she's cool.
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Tenma
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tenma »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:She isn't a main character, thats why there isnt any solo scrolls of her.

Riza is a mid character, she plays a semi-important part but it not essential to the plot.
She may not be a main character, but she plays a VERY important role.
愛することは住むことである。
To love is to live.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Tenma wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:She isn't a main character, thats why there isnt any solo scrolls of her.

She may not be a main character, but she plays a VERY important role.
Since when is her role "very" important, its semi-important and nothing more. She only has an undying loyalty to Roy, which by the way, any military officer could do, what makes that "very" important?

Very important would be like Armstrong, Lust, Gluttony, Ed, Al, Scar.....not Riza Hawkeye.

You will most likely not find a wall scroll of just her because she isn't important enough to bother with. Not to mention that to make a solo wall scroll, the popularity of the character has to be at a certain point or they wont make them because there isn't enough demand for it. Companies only make a product if there is enough demand to make a large profit from it. It's basic business.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

I'm pretty sure a few years ago I saw a riza wallpaper because I used it for a while but then I got a new comp and lost it...
My Mod App.
Suba
Master Otaku

Post by Suba »

They should start making scrolls based on the popularity of the character. Cause Hawkeye has like I think it was the 5th largest in FMA or 4th, and she's one of the only female characters that her fan base it 2/3 female.

Like Matt for Death Note. No scrolls for him either, and he has a really high fan base
We're all mad here
tbowm10
Baka Otaku

Post by tbowm10 »

Now I am new to this and don't know if anyone answered this, but when Hawkeye shot Archer in the head??? (was head if not mistaken) the shot went through and hit Mustang in the eye, hince why she ran to him like she did...

"MR ENGAWA"
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

No, Mustang was hitten in the eye first and then she arrived and saw Archer and shot him.

(and I'm almost crying! \o/ Why do I always have to cry when I think about this episode??? I'm not watching it now! -__-')
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~