Alphonse
No votes

Total votes: 17

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

re: Ed is hot!!!

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea its so cool :)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

re: ED or Roy

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow wow
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

did ya see 'em? how did you like them? be honest [-o<
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol 8)
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i like them
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

:D :D
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

oh...my....god! guess whaty I JUST GOT!! two FMA shirtS!!!!!!!!!!!!1 one with Ed and Al on it! it is so cool! then the other one is with Al on it and it has a lil kitty on the back!1 its so cool!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :color: :color: \:D/ \:D/
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

aww thanks..how do you like my charrie Yotsuba? she is my awesome made-up *nods*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea she is
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow wow wow wow so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

*drool* I know =P~ =P~ I am wearing the Ed T-shirt right now XD
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol thx XD
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

no prob:)
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i know they are so cute
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol XD
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

O_~