Alphonse
No votes

Total votes: 17

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

re: ED or Roy

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

:D
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

re: Ed is hot!!!

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

:D :)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol. omg I am going to Tokyo in only 2 weeks!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GONNA BUY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FMA AND L'ARC RELATED!!!! XDDDD \:D/
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

:D so anyway, you can go there daily if ys want 'cause I usually update it daily O_~ for insance I just drew a pic of Yotsuba in her demon form >.< anyway...I draw a lot...as you can see ](*,)
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yep i bet its fun
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow you have to let me know
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol I will don't worry O_~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol it is fun1 I used to suck SO MUCH but now I have been drawing non-stop for a year and I am getting pretty good. But of course I still have a lot to learn T_T
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

cool cool
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea same with me and trying up storys
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol me too XD
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol. actually I just found out I am going here THIS MONDAY!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!1 \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D :color: :color: :color:
Pyro Psycho

Who is hot and who is not?

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Talk here about the "hot" characters of Fma.

The reason I am making this thread is because there are too many "Who's hot durr durr" threads. So right here it will be much easier to do and the forum won't look as bad.
i told yuo about stares dog
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

sorry
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

yeah sorry...ED IS HOT!!!!

>.<
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

oh yes ed is a 100% on he hot scale