Alphonse
No votes

Total votes: 17

edo_lover
Uber Otaku

re: ED or Roy

Post by edo_lover »

and the CUTE SCALE TOO!! ED SCORES 100% ON BOTH *nods*
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

oh yea that is like a 200%
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

how about infinite?! HAHAHA YES!! INFINITE CUTENESS AND HOTNESS!! YESS!!
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

*NODS* YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! HAHA!!! *tackleglomps Ed*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

and i tie him down
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

That's mean T_T Ed wouldn't like you. *sniff* It's ok Ed...I will protect you from crazy fangirls O_~
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

opps i was only playing :heh:
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol ok :D oh yeah! I drew two more REALLY good pix of Ed ^_^ you gotta see them!! go here for the first one http://ed-lover.deviantart.com/art/Edo-66801356 and here for the next one http://ed-lover.deviantart.com/art/Peaceful-66965501

just remember to click the pic to enlarge ^_^ oh and I FIANLLY got a scanner! ^_^ YAYS~
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

they look so so cool
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

thx ^_^
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

np prob
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

:D oh btw I am leaving tomarrow for the weekend ((today is thur.)) and I will not be back on here till Monday ^_^ so no I am not ignoring you or anything :wink:
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

no its cool
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

okies I am back ^_^
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wb