re: ED or Roy

Post by edo_lover »

lol...I like making people laugh
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea me to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

re: Ed is hot!!!

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

he does and some times he can be mean but he can be sweet
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

I think it is funny when he is mean..and plus...Ed and I have like the SAME EXACT personality!!!! its really weird
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

thats nice :D
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea it is
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow cool
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

I KNOW!!! seriously though...we both have the excapt personality...its REALLY REALLY weird @_@
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

hehe...anyway..oh Emily! I drew this new pic of Baby Ed, Big Ed, Big Al, Little Al, big Winry and little winry!! ITS SO KAWAII!! here is the link to it http://ed-lover.deviantart.com/art/The- ... e-63045928

tell me what you think!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea we are like twins
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow wow wow so cute!!!!!!!!!
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

lol thanks...go to the link again! I drew a few more pix...u just have to go in my gallery and explore XD. The new ones are: Winry, Ed, Al and Ed and Yotsuba
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
otaku16
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: re: ED or Roy

Post by otaku16 »

SarieBear wrote:Aww... I like Ed okay, but, there is something about Havoc that grabs my attention. :p He's adorable.
Yeah, Havoc's funny, I love his reaction when Roy said he would make the women wear mini skirts! :heh:

Anyway, Ed or Roy? :-k Roy has his moments, but I choose Ed! *glomps him* :D They're both cool really.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i want to see them
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

want to see what? my drawings? heres the link http://ed-lover.deviantart.com/art/Ed-a ... a-63630571 then just push the "next" sign on top of the drawing and you can see the next pic and so on. I used no reference for Ed and Yotsuba is my made-up so you know how that goes XD
Come near me, I punch you. Look at me I beat the living [censored] out of you. Talk to me, I beat you half to death. Touch me, I kill you.
edo_lover
Uber Otaku

Post by edo_lover »

you too?! wow. I will get along great with you! *nods*