Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

fallenintoshadows
Visitor

Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

Post by fallenintoshadows »

Has anyone seen/read Full metal Alchemist? It's so-oooooooooooooooo good!
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

fallenintoshadows wrote:Has anyone seen/read Full metal Alchemist? It's so-oooooooooooooooo good!
Well, I would say most of America's gonna see it...in less than three weeks. It comes to Cartoon Network November 6th.
fallenintoshadows
Visitor

Post by fallenintoshadows »

I thought they were gonna postpone it because everyone hated the dubbing.........???
perfecttasha
Visitor

Post by perfecttasha »

I saw all the way to episode 38 so far and it's a really good anime. but i saw it with subtitles they cut off alot of parts when they dub it so i don't bother waching it.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

fallenintoshadows wrote:I thought they were gonna postpone it because everyone hated the dubbing.........???
The dubbing you're referring to was from Otakon, and apparently, they did it just that one time for the trailer. When they did the series proper, they re-arranged the cast (and from what I've heard, it's much better). And it's back on schedule: November 6th.
WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: .....................

Post by WhoWantsToKnow »

perfecttasha wrote:I saw all the way to episode 38 so far and it's a really good anime. but i saw it with subtitles they cut off alot of parts when they dub it so i don't bother waching it.

Depends on where on the channel it goes. Fullmetal Alchemist's going to Adult Swim, so the cutting will be much less severe than a Toonami-bound one like Yu Yu Hakusho. Blue Gender didn't get edited much (they mostly cut nude scenes). In fact, CN currently takes great pains to walk the fine line between maximum impact for Adult Swim and staying just within their TV-14 ratings limit.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Actually, I wanna see it, but haven't yet... it doesn't look like a bad show atall :shock:
noodles87
Ex-Moderator

Post by noodles87 »

Yeah want to see it too, but now time right now. Too many episodes of FMA to watch...
I'm a facebook whore.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

i saw it and i LOVED it it is cool...but i only saw one show! wAAAAAAAA
naruto.u
Visitor

Post by naruto.u »

..I know that Anime...
it's not bad..
I like Ed^-^
He is cute
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

F.M.A. is awesome i love the chimera episode
Naraku
Visitor

re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

Post by Naraku »

uh, miroku? can't you see this forum has kinda died since last year?
la musica lady
Visitor

Post by la musica lady »

oh man... reading this has made me SO curious about the uncut undubbed version! i catch it on AS and i love it! as a matter of fact, i'm gonna have to catch the rerun on thursday bc i was in the middle of NOWHERE on saturday... that's gonna be fun... :roll: :mrgreen:
Cantonese
Visitor

Post by Cantonese »

Lay day ho ma?
Baby Bottle Pop
Visitor

Post by Baby Bottle Pop »

Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favorite anime :D 8) :wink: I think Ed's hot.
Lord Sesshomaru
Visitor

Post by Lord Sesshomaru »

c'mon ppl! let's not let this post die out!