Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

Post by Anasatcia »

I'm watching FMA and I love it!!! :D :oops: :D I always look forward to the next ep!!! :D
Dragon_Alchemist
Visitor

Post by Dragon_Alchemist »

FMA is the best...i think that this place went down... i used to be Dragon_rage....he died a really horriable death and is now burning in hell
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

Post by Panda* »

can anyone tell me the story?
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
~Yamiko~
Visitor

Post by ~Yamiko~ »

It's about two brothers, Edward Elric, and Alphonse Elric. In an attempt to bring their mother back from the dead, they turned to the most fobbiden act in alchemy, Humann transmutation. All seemed o go well untill The younger brother was pulled into the void of their tranmutation, and lost his entire body. Ed lost hi left leg. Ed, striken with grief, offered his heart, his arms, his other leg, to attach his brother to a nearby suit of armor. The void decided on his right arm, and allowed him to fix hi brothers soul to the armor. Now, Ed equipped with auto mail(a type of artificial limb) He set's out on a journey to regain his and his brother's normal bodies.
DarkFireDemon
Master Otaku

Re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

Post by DarkFireDemon »

I've seen all the episodes and the movie,and I've read some of the manga.FMA rocks. :P
Immature
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....
DarkWolf0
Visitor

Re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?

Post by DarkWolf0 »

I seen a few episodes.And soon im going to try to watch the rest.But yea i like Full Metal Alchemist :mrgreen: