Who is your favorite F.M.A character(s)?

Rabid Chibi Fangirl
Visitor

Re: re: Who is your favorite F.M.A character(s)?

Post by Rabid Chibi Fangirl »

koribabyonln wrote:R.C.Fangirl,
is your picture not of that guy from Inuyasha that looks remarkably like a woman. I personally still think it is a woman. But "he" didn't object to when Inu, Kagome, and Miroku all called "him" a man. "He" looks way too much like a "She" if you ask me, then again even if you didn't.(I don't mean to be rude with that last comment, I just say that to everyone) Anyway, "he" is wearing pink even in your picture. I'm still debating if there weren't several typos in the script. It's highly unlikely but still, have you not seen the "man"?

He is indeed a Man. He is gay, but us fangirls like him anyway.

Not a REALLY big spoil.. Not really a spoil at all.
[spoiler]Also:http://www.absoluteanime.com/inu-yasha/jakotsu.htm
I don't like the part at the end where it says something about him and Bankoutsu. That qould make Bankoutsu Gay. which he isnt[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Greed_9109
Visitor

re: Who is your favorite F.M.A character(s)?

Post by Greed_9109 »

Al ^_^ he's so sweet.. :mrgreen: and ed of course!
Rabid Chibi Fangirl
Visitor

Greed_9109 wrote:Al ^_^ he's so sweet.. :mrgreen: and ed of course!

Al Needs more fangirls!
ed's kitty
Visitor

Post by ed's kitty »

DEFINETLY ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or al.
Lil' Biki v2.0
Visitor

Post by Lil' Biki v2.0 »

Rabid Chibi Fangirl wrote:
is your picture not of that guy from Inuyasha that looks remarkably like a woman. I personally still think it is a woman. But "he" didn't object to when Inu, Kagome, and Miroku all called "him" a man. "He" looks way too much like a "She" if you ask me, then again even if you didn't.(I don't mean to be rude with that last comment, I just say that to everyone) Anyway, "he" is wearing pink even in your picture. I'm still debating if there weren't several typos in the script. It's highly unlikely but still, have you not seen the "man"?

[spoiler]I don't like the part at the end where it says something about him and Bankoutsu. That qould make Bankoutsu Gay. which he isnt[/spoiler][/spoiler]

fomally known as koribabyonln

yeah, i know jakotsu isn't a woman now. he keeps hitting on my husband. that just aint cool. whether he has cute ears or not. and of course my boo isn't gay. he's the finest and the leader. jakotsu is the only gay one in the band of 7.
Rabid Chibi Fangirl
Visitor

Lil' Biki v2.0 wrote:

[spoiler]I don't like the part at the end where it says something about him and Bankoutsu. That qould make Bankoutsu Gay. which he isnt[/spoiler][/spoiler]

fomally known as koribabyonln

yeah, i know jakotsu isn't a woman now. he keeps hitting on my husband. that just aint cool. whether he has cute ears or not. and of course my boo isn't gay. he's the finest and the leader. jakotsu is the only gay one in the band of 7.

Yea, but Jakoutsu is awesome! =3

We're off topic you know..
Lil' Biki v2.0
Visitor

Post by Lil' Biki v2.0 »

jakotsu's cool. and yeah you're right. we're way off. sorry mods. ed is definately my fav character.
Kou Akabane
Visitor

Post by Kou Akabane »

koribabyonln wrote:beautiful disgrace,
how can you like envy?
[spoiler]he/she killed our beloved maes hughes and will soon kill ed as well.[/spoiler]Winry, girl, you have the absolute best taste in anime hotties. I'd just add a few more: Inuyasha :love: , Sesshomaru :love: , and Vash the Stampede :love: (have you seen those drop dead gorgeous eyes) :love: those eyes are simply heart melting. they've stopped me mid sentence on a few occasions
oh, and my favorita character is ed, duh!

[spoiler]Ed doesnt die. =_=.. He merely goes to the other side of the door and lives with Hohenheim (sp?) when he gives Al his body back. And Wrath is a homunculus who appears around the time that Izumi does.[/spoiler]

Anyways I gotta update meh list: Roy, Wrath, Ed, Envy, Greed, and Kimbleys kinda cool o.o;
Greed_9109
Visitor

Post by Greed_9109 »

Greed_9109 wrote:Al ^_^ he's so sweet.. :mrgreen: and ed of course!

Al Needs more fangirls!

yessssh.. he does! not many ppl like Al it's always Ed or :love: Roy Mustang -drools a little- not saying Roy isn't someone to not like! not saying that at all!!!
Lil' Biki v2.0
Visitor

Post by Lil' Biki v2.0 »

maybe the younger fangurls can be al's. for me though it's definately ed.
vampirelord
Full Metal Otaku

Post by vampirelord »

I like Greed and Lust. :love:
Think what u want...Reality isn't so kind.Everything doesn't work out the way u want it to. That's why...As long as u don't get ur hopes up, u can take anything...You feel less pain.Anyway, whatever wish u have is none of my business.
Jovenitto
Visitor

Post by Jovenitto »

Lust is great.
I also like Major Alex Louis Armstrong. He makes me laugh when he says "Watch by beautifull sculptural body, product of the special training of the Armstrong Family, passed on through many generations"... and so on. You get my point.
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

ed.
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Pyro Psycho

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Kumiko FoxGirl wrote:
Winry wrote:SIOGO!!! ED IS THE BEST!!! U CAN EVEN ASK WINRY ROCKBELL!!!
Shame on you SIOGO! [-X Winry is right, Edward Elric is the Hottest guy on FullMetal Alchemist :love: and Winry is the cutest girl. :)

YOU SPEAK LIES!!!!!!!!>.< RIZA IS TEH HOTTEST FMA GIRL!!!!!!!!! Oh yea and I love Envy ma favorite character! :love:
i told yuo about stares dog
stuck_in_slimbo
Visitor

Post by stuck_in_slimbo »

I like Maes and all the chimaeras.
Kouga
Visitor

Post by Kouga »

Shame on me? Shame on me!!! I could care less about Ed i don't even like the guy.
Envy is the coolest and so is scar.
So ha. :twisted: