Full Metal Alchemist

crystal_tears
Visitor

Post by crystal_tears »

really?! *looks hopeful*

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

golly. krystal tears...why don't you just make an account instead of being guest?

Baby Bottle Pop
Visitor

re: Full Metal Alchemist

Post by Baby Bottle Pop »

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!

I'm having fun!!!!!!

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

dude...the episodes keep getting better and better! I can't wait to see the next one with two parts to it!!!

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I've seen the show and I love it!!! :D What makes it so good to me would have to be Ed! :) He is so cute and he is even cuter when someone says something about his height. :lol: You just have to love him. :wink:

Naraku
Visitor

Post by Naraku »

ok for girls he's cute. but guys think he's "cool". totally awsome. and it's not cute when someone talks about his age...it's funny

Ayame_Naomi
Visitor

Post by Ayame_Naomi »

I love Full Metal Alchemist! I have a RPG webiste of it i'm still looking for every character beside Ed and Roy but If anybody is intresteded its free so you don't have to pay the website is http://alchemistrpg.proboards44.com/index.cgi?

Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

i freaken love this show, if it was a woman i'd marrie it, but its not so i cant

-=Bea-chan=-
Visitor

Post by -=Bea-chan=- »

One of my favorites! I watch it every Saturday night! Ed and Roy are so hott~!

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

Has anyone seen the "Full Metal vs. Flame" ep? It was so great!!! :D I loved it! :D Roy is now my favorite! Ed comes next.

Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

i love FMA! ugh but i hate the way the series ended!!! i cant wait till the movie comes out :mrgreen:

-=Bea-chan=-
Visitor

Post by -=Bea-chan=- »

I've only seen pictures of the last episode. I never like last episodes cuz they make me sad cuz the show or season is over. :cry: adult swim has a long way to go until they get the end.

Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

That's good. I don't want to see it end as well.

smart and sassy
Visitor

Post by smart and sassy »

yeah i havent seen the end yet either. normally most series end sad or dumb. like the trigun ending

kagome all the way
Visitor

Post by kagome all the way »

i agree the shows usually end sad like smart and sassy said trigun was really sad but than again it could end good

vampireslayer59
Visitor

Post by vampireslayer59 »

i just saw this show last night and it was so cool! :mrgreen: