The I am leaving / I have returned thread.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.

Missed me?

Yes i have missed you so!
26%
No, u smell... i hate you, go away *cries*
7%
who the feck are you????
67%

Total votes: 76

Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: To all of aa

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Cold Revolver wrote:
Cloud Leonhart wrote:Just peanuts? No bagles? :heh: Art and game stuffs, huh? Sounds cool! :D
The might even throw us a bone and let us play god of war 2. That would be kick ass. I never rode first class before know anything?
Not much...I have been on a lot of flights before though, but that was back when I was little. I don't think I rode first class. I do remember there being other things to eat besides peanuts...and those were bagles. :heh:
Hinato kazuya

To Everyone here at AA.

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Im gonna be away for over 2 months or so, I already told the moderators and im telling you guys in the hope that if you have a problem you take it up with a moderator thats going to be able to help you out (random PMs are so not cool either :? . To the few freinds I still have around here you all take care and I will be back in no time at all.

8) :color: 8)
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

aawwww bye bye Hinato!!! have a great 2 months and hopefully it goes by real quickly! so i can annoy you with more of my spam :D
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Adios Hinato Take care buddy.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Prince-Darien
Mobile Suit Otaku

I'm back.. =]

Post by Prince-Darien »

I'm back ya'll... So.. nice to see ya'll again.. ^^ Anyway. Sorry Ive been gone so long been trying to 'Find Myself' In life... Mission: not accomplished. The only thing I got outa the deal was a *Beautiful* Girlfriend. ^^
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: I'm back.. =]

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Hi! Welcome back. I don't remember you. Nice meeting you tho. :]
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Prince-Darien
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Prince-Darien »

Thaank you. Its nice meeting you too.
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

I know the feeling of not being here in 4ever. I wasn't here 4 like 3 months or sumthin. I hated having 2 get 2 know every1 new but I made lots of new friends so I guess it was all good.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Shinogu
Visitor

Post by Shinogu »

Welcome back, Prince-Darien! We haven't talked before but hey, welcome back!
Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Post by Lenfa »

Welcome back ^_^ Same here but anyways, wb.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
demonduckofdoom
Master Otaku

Post by demonduckofdoom »

Hey, nice to meet you. :D
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker.
'Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistant one'.
Of course I'm out of my mind-it's scary in there!
animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

well.. not so much leaving im just letting you know im not gonna be around a whole lot.... internet problems but uni also.. *sigh*.. i wish things could be different.. but things must be done... so keep taking care of yourselves and to all my friends i shall see you soon ^^ *hugs and kisses*... i'll try to come in here as often as i can but in chat i wont see you there for a lonng while... okay toodloo you guys! :cry: :mrgreen:
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Re: The I am leaving / I have returned thread.

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Catch you later Ani. Don't forget to write....Wait a min.....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Yah well, guys....been fun, but I'm leavin. For a long time.

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Reason?

Obvious reasons of which I will not explain here. If you believe it was because of banment, no. That is very incorrect. Ask others for details.

For how long?

However long I choose to be gone. Most likely a very long time. (If not forever) I am quite sick of how things are run here.

I am sure most of you are quite happy to see me leave. Which gives me all the more enthusiasm to get out of here.

If you are sad, sorry. I have no reason to fight for what I believe is correct here. No more. You people cease to listen to my views, and even if you DO listen, you shrug it off like I am some sort of ignorant fool, because you fail to understand it. And when I TRY to explain, you continue to insult me to the point of my anger escaping me in a verbal, violent manner, for which I apologize, but do not regret at all times.

This is the side of me I wish I could get you to get a decent glimpse of, but perhaps it is better now then never. As you can see, I am not always such an immature idiot as I can be when I tend to be brash and irrational. My behavior is not always so easily forgiven, which I understand. I DO have a problem when people continue to tease me in a way that hurts me personally, yet is it fair that my views are forgotten because say, A Moderator dismissed them saying they are stupid? Simply because they are different?

Similar things happen all around the world. Every day. Is it fair? No. Yet people continue to do it anyway, because if someone is different, they automatically believe they are superior to them in every aspect, which easily leads to an entire branch of people being thought of as a disgusting plague of the human race. For example, the African American population in the 60s, how gay people are being treated today, etc.

I think we can all learn something from Martin Luther King Jr. I know I did. I've also learned a few things from Tupac. Sounds stupid to you, maybe. However it all falls back on what I have stated earlier in this final monologue, and what I have stated SEVERAL times before to people in real life, and on here.

You may continue to think, "People not accepting you and your views is a lot different then segregation, etc." But is it? When it all comes down to it, it is the same, and falls in the same category. Because I have different views, because I AM DIFFERENT, I am not treated respectfully sometimes, that is no different than in the 1800s how people hated African Americans because of their skin, which lead to people not accepting them as equal living beings.

I leave you with one final statement, a statement I have said many times, a statement that appears in my signature, and a statement I live by:

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yah well, guys....been fun, but I'm leavin. For a long t

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Wow, that is deep. You didn't have to leave just for those reasons though. :|
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yah well, guys....been fun, but I'm leavin. For a long t

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

Amen to that brutha. Well, I hope you eventually come back. We'll miss you. Well some of us >_>. Take care MC. =]
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?