What do you look like?

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
User avatar
animaniac
Uber Otaku
Posts: 723
Joined: Jun 02, 2006 6:33am
Location: Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Re: What do you look like?

Post by animaniac »

yeh everybody shut the hell up =;
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Knight in Dark Armour wrote:Geez, always looking for a fight... :( Anyways, I would suggest you taking this discussion trough PM all of you who wish to. This thread is about [topic title].
It was about users posting their pics until Dretlin and Mai decided to spam. But it's okay for them to spam as much as they please because they're mods, AMIRITE?
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Anyone else find this post absolutely hilarious? :D
Anyone else find moderator hypocrisy absolutely hilarious?
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:And the fact you can’t tell the difference between immaturity and irresponsibility.
Currently you are being both.
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Why not PM me about this? Heres how.
This is so that your incompetence won't be discussed publicly thus preventing further embarrassment, AMIRITE?
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:I would love to discuss your thoughts and feelings on this, if you can put your aggressiveness aside that is and talk to me properly.
What is there to discuss? It already been proven that you and Mai are major hypocrites. Always criticizing other users for being immature and spamming. How can you moderate that others behave right when you can't even do that yourselves?
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:I am being honest my friend, come on let's talk, I dont want you upset. 8)
Kissing up to me won't change reality.
Harlequin Doll wrote:i wasnt tryingt o be a hypocrite. o.o
i was just sayin' that it wasnt submitting, so i had to click it alot.
so shfgnstyjm. :(
You don't even have an argument. Stop posting please.
Crazy talk wrote:i agree battousai and i do find this hilarious Dret, but for the fact that its soo true. i find that your off-topic rants in here is immature and irresponsible especially because youre one of those tight-as mods that criticise others for doin the same thing as you.

go Battousai, POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
About time someone else noticed. Dretlin was so worried about other users abusing custom user titles that he felt it was ok for him to go and be immature and spam because moderators are allowed to do this, AMIRITE Dretlin?
Harlequin Doll wrote:can we all just focus on me? :D

i fell in love last night. 8)
all over again. ghklsn;yuj.

and i took a picture.
:o ...


gg. do me.
And yet the spamming by moderators continues. This is simply amazing.
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:You realize I am part of the "people", as you say and I am sorry but you are not correct about my posts. (In my opinion. I have to say that so often because everyone is so predigest against mods now-a-days) 8)
I think you mean the word "prejudice" not "predigest".

You should just hang your head in shame and stop posting. Just because you feel people are against mods doesn't mean you are justified in being hypocritical.
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:This is mindless chit chat, sticky or not, going off topic is acceptable. I have never told anyone to get back on topic before. Not that I would expect anyone to even notice this.
Other mods have. And last time I checked, moderators are all supposed to work together and operate as a unit to make AA better.

And even if going off topic is acceptable, what you and Mai were posting didn't even have any meaning and it went on for three pages. What happened to moderators setting a higher standard for other users?
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female
Location: New York

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Mai »

how was i spamming?
lol i was talking about the picture i took
and i didnt yet get to post it!
stop attacking me.
especially in a thread.
pms are cool. :(
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Dretlin »

Sorry whatever your name is, but your not correct about me. Also you attack me constantly.

You have proven absolutely nothing. You need to stop this campaign of hate because it is getting you no where. You keep bashing me for no reason, sorry my friend but you are wrong about me.

I was not spamming, your just using an extremely poor example of an issue that doesn’t exist with me. (Refer to what I said before about mindless chit chat)

"kissing up" as you put it, no no my friend, I was being civilized and I cant believe you turned that down in favor of continuing your pointless rants that say everything, and prove nothing.

My friend, just stop, this is embarrassing.

(I don’t like mentioning this but I am dyslexic so please do not poke fun at my spelling as it is unavoidable that its just wrong sometimes)

Edit-

Also Battousai, dont you dare tell anyone to stop posting anywhere. This is a forum, not your personal area to vent your rantings at me. That is something I shall not tolerate.
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1075
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Location: Redding, CA
Contact:

Re: What do you look like?

Post by webmaster »

This has taken a wrong turn somewhere.
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 459
Joined: Dec 11, 2006 10:13am
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Jasse »

You read my mind, I was going to do the same thing... :roll: This would be the second "What do you look like?" thread being locked. If there is a third in the future, let's hope it lasts.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Dretlin »

webmaster wrote:This has taken a wrong turn somewhere.
Agreed.
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1075
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Location: Redding, CA
Contact:

Re: What do you look like?

Post by webmaster »

Now that a few days have passed, I am going to unlock this thread. Lets have no bickering this time.
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean.

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Let's also make sure that no more bickering is caused.

:pirate:
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male
Location: U.S.

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Athos »

Well, that's passed I need to go find my camera >.>
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Dretlin »

lol
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean.

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Doing What im not supposed to be doing in history class

What's funny is, I have 97 in the class. :pirate:
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 342
Joined: Sep 22, 2006 5:28am
Location: wouldnt you like to know ;)

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Crazy talk »

this outta make everything alright.
a day at the beach. http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100 ... achbum.jpg
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in the Caribbean.

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

LMAO :lol:
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Dretlin »

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:Doing What im not supposed to be doing in history class

What's funny is, I have 97 in the class. :pirate:
That guy behind you checkin' you out? :lol:
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female
Location: In sheep's clothing.

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

It really looks like it.

I say ask for his number
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Post Reply