What do you look like?

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Real women have ovaries.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

nosaj thing wrote:
Aiden wrote:
nosaj thing wrote:
you should wear lighter colors. it'll brighten up your face. =]
and, i so want to like.. cut and style the [censored] out of your hair >.>

:thumbsup:
lol
well i would wear my playdoh shirt... but i'm currently missing it..
as for other bright colours... um... i should probably buy some this summer.. :/

cut and style? yeah that'd be nice, but my face is so fat if my hair doesn't cover it. ><

and you know Mai, I absolutely LOVE the pics you post.
You're just awesome and pretty and they're so artsy. =]
Don't say that because there's ways you can freshen up your look without having to do much at all >.>
Get curve appropriate styled clothing,
some highlights and a dash of trendy bangs and your set
;P

Real woman have curves, if you ask me.

Lmao and my mother tells me to this day i still dress like a six year old </3
Matching is of ancient history!
aw you don't dress like a six year old. you dress like a 14 year old. haha but that's not a bad thing. I love the way you dress. Hell if I looked like you, I'd do it too. :]

and I have a few shirts that give curves... I just have yet to take pictures of me wearing them.

and i think tomorrow i might be daring enough to chop off some hair. I've done it before and it looked good. :D
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

love the 2nd pic aiden XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

thank ya Zain. :]
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

i'm actually going to criticize those pictures...

the first one looks real. thing is if you look at the first picture and compare it to both the other pictures, you can find things that don't match up to the first picture.

first picture has broader lips and they set a little closer to the chin, the dot under the left eye isn't very prominent but you can still see it.

now if you look at the other two pictures...

second picture compared to first:
as well shopped as the picture is.. there isn't a dot under the left eye [unless the excuse is going to be that the blue covered it up], the hair doesn't have hi-lights like the first picture does, and i can't exactly tell if there's a nose piercing or not seeing as the details around the nose looks like someone drew with crayon around the underside of the nose and at the creases of the lips.

third to first:
the hair is shorter, the lips are up a little higher on the face and not as long as the first pic, as well the dot is more noticeable compared to the first picture.

Now I'm not entirely accusing you of being a fraud, okay i kinda am...nevermind. :]]

all three pictures are nice, but i'm not entirely sure if they're all of you, or one of you, or none of them are you. this is the interwebz after all.
Lyra
Newbie Otaku

Post by Lyra »

To persons that do not know me personaly, yes I can see this not matching up at all in their ways.
(trying not to take this too personal)
They are me and they are all real, just different point and times of my life.
They are found on my faceboo, my myspace and my Modelmayhem account.
These pictures have been from my freshman year of college up to recently, in which i am a graduating senior. Is it a crime to change your appearance in that time frame, i dont think so. so ask before you critisize and label someone.
Yes, i truly have short hair and tend to where entensions at certains times expecially when doing modeling shoots. I had a nose ring for a while but it got infected so i took it out and let it heal. I have a birth mark under my left eye. its only prominent when i color it in with eye liner, some times i may cover it up when i edit my photos in photoshop so they look better since i had a crappy camera a couple years ago. The first picture is from ym junior year of college taken by my camera phone, the second was a professional adult rated photo that i edited myself for facebook purposes also because he lied about his credentials and sine i signed no paperwork with him i can do whatever i want with the photos he gave me, the third photo is from my freshamn year when i had my crappy cam and was fiddling around with how to use photoshop on my laptop. Since i figure with your attitude, since you seem hard to please, i figured id add this timeline in for you anyway. I know there are frauds out there and what not, i grew up during this tech age. But just assuming such is quite annoying. So ask before you point and blame at others by just assuming the worst of ppl.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Lyra wrote:To persons that do not know me personaly, yes I can see this not matching up at all in their ways.
These pictures have been from my freshman year of college up to recently, in which i am a graduating senior. Is it a crime to change your appearance in that time frame, i dont think so. so ask before you critisize and label someone.
Yes, i truly have short hair and tend to where entensions at certains times expecially when doing modeling shoots. I had a nose ring for a while but it got infected so i took it out and let it heal. I have a birth mark under my left eye. its only prominent when i color it in with eye liner, some times i may cover it up when i edit my photos in photoshop so they look better since i had a crappy camera a couple years ago. The first picture is from ym junior year of college taken by my camera phone, the second was a professional adult rated photo that i edited myself for facebook purposes also because he lied about his credentials and sine i signed no paperwork with him i can do whatever i want with the photos he gave me, the third photo is from my freshamn year when i had my crappy cam and was fiddling around with how to use photoshop on my laptop. Since i figure with your attitude, since you seem hard to please, i figured id add this timeline in for you anyway. I know there are frauds out there and what not, i grew up during this tech age. But just assuming such is quite annoying. So ask before you point and blame at others by just assuming the worst of ppl.

What are you going to school for? =]

And personally, i like the short hair better. It opens up your eyes in a very flattering undertone.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Mai

Post by Mai »

I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Lyra wrote:To persons that do not know me personaly, yes I can see this not matching up at all in their ways.
They are found on my facebook, my myspace and my Modelmayhem account.
These pictures have been from my freshman year of college up to recently, in which I am a graduating senior. Is it a crime to change your appearance in that time frame, I don't think so. so ask before you criticize and label someone.
Yes, I truly have short hair and tend to where intentions at certain times especially when doing modeling shoots. I had a nose ring for a while but it got infected so I took it out and let it heal. I have a birth mark under my left eye. its only prominent when I color it in with eye liner, some times I may cover it up when I edit my photos in photoshop so they look better since I had a crappy camera a couple years ago. The first picture is from my junior year of college taken by my camera phone, the second was a professional adult rated photo that I edited myself for facebook purposes also because he lied about his credentials and sine I signed no paperwork with him I can do whatever I want with the photos he gave me, the third photo is from my freshman year when I had my crappy cam and was fiddling around with how to use photoshop on my laptop. Since I figure with your attitude, since you seem hard to please, I figured I'd add this timeline in for you anyway. I know there are frauds out there and what not, I grew up during this tech age. But just assuming such is quite annoying. So ask before you point and blame at others by just assuming the worst of people.
Well see the only thing that actually defined all the pictures as perhaps being the same person was the brow line. Something I didn't add. I didn't assume, I criticized. I wasn't sure if they were you. And you assumed I was hard to please. I don't need your life story for you to tell me they were all of you.

In any case I like the third picture best out of them all. You definitely look better without the nose piercing and the more prominent birth mark. Personally I think the short hair suits you better. I mean as nice and almost perfect the extensions look.. you definitely look better without them.

Excuse me for criticizing you so... "harshly"....at least the photos had some similarities that didn't make you come off as an entirely different person. So relax and don't take what I say so personally next time. I don't know who you are... from my perspective you're a newbie, thus probably why I criticized you. It's just easier to tell that someone is real if they take more real photos than professional ones.
Lyra
Newbie Otaku

Post by Lyra »

nosaj thing wrote:

What are you going to school for? =]

And personally, i like the short hair better. It opens up your eyes in a very flattering undertone.
I'm persuing a degree in Wildlife Management. It's quite funny to see peoples reaction when they have an overall thought that all people of different races are all the same.

And thank you, I appreciate it. I never liked my short hair and was envious of others with long hair. I have native american in my ancestry but its hard to grow my hair longer than my shoulders. I just recently cut it really short than my usual. (major split ends...o_o)
Lyra
Newbie Otaku

Post by Lyra »

It seemed more that you would understand if you knew more background information. I've just come across various critisizers and they tend to not by my story if they don't have background information to back it up. I don't really like the way I look, which is something i am working on, thus the different stages i go through figuring out what i'm satisfying in what suits me. I've been here before (New Memeber intros if you have looked or not), I left the first time due to confrontations such as that, not the only reason but one of a descent amount. It's been over four years since I've been back, so it's not surprising i would get such a reaction. I use some of my professional photos because, to me, i think they are the best i have of myself. To me, i can't find a good angle to take of myself.
Lyra
Newbie Otaku

Post by Lyra »

Love your photos. He's really adorable. ^_^
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Haha, Lacey. Max got sooo big <3

Lyra, just ignore Aiden, she tends to come across as rude quite frequently. However, you handled the situation very well.
Anyways, you're very beautiful. :)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Lyra
Newbie Otaku

Post by Lyra »

NOU wrote:Haha, Lacey. Max got sooo big <3

Lyra, just ignore Aiden, she tends to come across as rude quite frequently. However, you handled the situation very well.
Anyways, you're very beautiful. :)
Thank you, I really appreciate it. ^_^
I'll keep that in mind.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Lyra wrote:It seemed more that you would understand if you knew more background information. I've just come across various critisizers and they tend to not by my story if they don't have background information to back it up. I don't really like the way I look, which is something i am working on, thus the different stages i go through figuring out what i'm satisfying in what suits me. I've been here before (New Memeber intros if you have looked or not), I left the first time due to confrontations such as that, not the only reason but one of a descent amount. It's been over four years since I've been back, so it's not surprising i would get such a reaction. I use some of my professional photos because, to me, i think they are the best i have of myself. To me, i can't find a good angle to take of myself.
Well I'm not pretty.. I know that and people have told me so. And It's not that I was criticizing you on your appearance, you're very pretty... it was just the differences between the pictures. And hell, if I could go through different stages to figure out how I could find myself pretty in my eyes, I would... but I'm too lazy to care sometimes.

And no, I haven't looked through the new members. lol But in any case I'm glad you're back after so long. It's gotten really boring here around AA.