What do you look like?

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Tyche »

Lilly wrote:My new tat.
Ack!! Doesn't it hurt!? :cry: *is petrified opf needls*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

that is wicked
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

You have such balls woman, I love you 8) 8) 8) =P~ =P~ =P~ omg omg you just freak'in rock aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *gets a room*
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Show us a proper picture of your tat, lol.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Lestat69_99 wrote:
Lilly wrote:Tim Gibson does them all. And it didn't hurt too much, just bled a little bit when it got closer to the base of my neck.
Charge by the letter? The only one I had bleed was my dragon and that was because the needle tip was bent... What was the shop name?
His place is called Tattos By Tim in wv.

Actually, since I have gotten several tattoos done by Tim, he cuts me a deal. I have "Endlessly" across my collar bones, "Dig Up Her Bones" on my side, My back piece: which is of a Lilly and japanese waves, my neck "Lady Luck", the other side of my neck being a bat, on the back of my neck cherries (First tatto ever done), under my right breast three stars, a wing on each of my hips, "Love" on my left wrist and "Hate" on my right, on the inner part of my lower lip it says "Love me".

He also does piercings, which I have my labret done, both nipples twice, both sides of my nose, left eyebrow, 5 on both eahc of my ears, my hood and I'm getting my tounge done in a few weeks.

Usually tattoos he prices by the letter, unless it is a custom design which he will charge by size of the word and whether it is done in color or black.

I've gotten a deal on all the tats except for my inner lip, which was a bit of trouble considering the "LO" wouldn't stick.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

OMG i want to get a tat of a scorpion and a dragon, but i'm too scared, XD, maybe one day when i gte the courage i shall get them, lol
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

...Your hood? As in your "clitoral hood?" And both your nipples? That is hot.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

TheRULE wrote:...Your hood? As in your "clitoral hood?" And both your nipples? That is hot.
WTFudge? you scare me sometimes

Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Mine were done in different places... The Hydra on my right shoulder was my first was done at Excaliber's in Pensacola Florida. The Gargoyle on my right forearm was done at The Skin Pen in Yuma Arizona. My Anubis tat on my left forearm and the outline of the tiger ripping out of my left shoulder was done by Damien who works at Alien Tattoo's in Savannah, Georgia.

Then the yin yang with dragon heads as dots on my left Bicep, the Blue Dragon on my right Bicep and the coloring of the tiger was done by an artist named Ox down in Katherine Australia...

I just need the money for more....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Mai

Post by Mai »

scorpionwarrior wrote:
TheRULE wrote:...Your hood? As in your "clitoral hood?" And both your nipples? That is hot.
WTFudge? you scare me sometimes

He has no shame.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

...No shame. However, the clitoral hood piercing, not right. Ow. Ow. Ow.

That is a place metals should STAY AWAY FROM. Groins are place for silence. and peace. Not hard metal being stabbed THROUGH IT! :x OWWWWWWWWWW!
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

I shall forever be jealous of all you people who have tats, XD

DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

My bro has a tat. Of, "Only God Can Judge Me" on his back. I may get the same tattoo when I get older.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Lestat69_99 wrote:Mine were done in different places... The Hydra on my right shoulder was my first was done at Excaliber's in Pensacola Florida. The Gargoyle on my right forearm was done at The Skin Pen in Yuma Arizona. My Anubis tat on my left forearm and the outline of the tiger ripping out of my left shoulder was done by Damien who works at Alien Tattoo's in Savannah, Georgia.

Then the yin yang with dragon heads as dots on my left Bicep, the Blue Dragon on my right Bicep and the coloring of the tiger was done by an artist named Ox down in Katherine Australia...

I just need the money for more....
If you are ever driving through the east coast I do suggest Tim Gibson, he is amazing and a nice guy. He is more based on the art rather then the money. So he does cut deals with specifics of what you want done. If you are ever thinking about popping in that area I can give you an address for his Tattoo parlor.

He also works with two other very skilled tattoo artists. And Tim is a busy guy so I can give you the number also.

(I always spend extra cash on tuch ups and new pieces. I want to get my arm piece started but I have like no cash flow. ](*,) )
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Lilly wrote:If you are ever driving through the east coast I do suggest Tim Gibson, he is amazing and a nice guy. He is more based on the art rather then the money. So he does cut deals with specifics of what you want done. If you are ever thinking about popping in that area I can give you an address for his Tattoo parlor.

He also works with two other very skilled tattoo artists. And Tim is a busy guy so I can give you the number also.

(I always spend extra cash on tuch ups and new pieces. I want to get my arm piece started but I have like no cash flow. ](*,) )
I'll hold you to that... If I get the time and the money I'll head on down and have him do Morrigan on the other side of Anubis... Then all that will need to be done is the Pyrimid background to the rolling plains behind Morrigan. Then that piece will be done...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Mai

Post by Mai »

Sure thing, sweetheart. :]