What do you look like?

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: here are a couple random pics of my claws... ^_^

Post by Commander Sparx »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:


Awesome. Love the wallpaper. :D

Your cat ain't half bad either.


HIII XD

nice cat, i love cats.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Kimimaro
Master Otaku
Posts: 65
Joined: Mar 23, 2007 4:34am

Re: here are a couple random pics of my claws... ^_^

Post by Kimimaro »

I'm not a cat Fan, I like Kittens More...
Currently Member 12730
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 378
Joined: Mar 06, 2007 4:26pm
Location: Seattle, WA, U.S.A
Contact:

Re: What do you look like?

Post by gogirlanime »

SAKURA-CON 2007!!!

<b><u>Sumomo of "Chobits" cosplay</b></u>

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9346/a ... mo1kb1.jpg

lol I'm kinda cross-eyed in this pic
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3500 ... mo2mx0.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4683/a ... mo3cg1.jpg

Haha, my friend introduced me to a new form of con cosplay pictures. She calls them "birth pictures" cuz you act like you are giving birth in your cosplay, they are ALWAYS hillarious

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5655 ... mo4sp4.jpg
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
User avatar
animaniac
Uber Otaku
Posts: 723
Joined: Jun 02, 2006 6:33am
Location: Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Re: here are a couple random pics of my claws... ^_^

Post by animaniac »

lol hey cute pics gogirl i liked the 2nd one hah OH OH OH and the last one that was funny! :mrgreen: :heh:
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
WAKAI
Visitor

Re: here are a couple random pics of my claws... ^_^

Post by WAKAI »

Locke wrote:
WAKAI wrote:I hot long hair great pair of boobs and one cute body naw just kidding

me at my job doing what i do best

http://mocospace.com/user/images/14/ori ... 7211-1.jpg


I always new you sold drugs and laundered money through a shifty looking mexican bakery.

Tops.


correction salvadorian's shop
Hey
Visitor

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Hey »

gogirlanime wrote:SAKURA-CON 2007!!!

<b><u>Sumomo of "Chobits" cosplay</b></u>

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9346/a ... mo1kb1.jpg

lol I'm kinda cross-eyed in this pic
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3500 ... mo2mx0.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4683/a ... mo3cg1.jpg

Haha, my friend introduced me to a new form of con cosplay pictures. She calls them "birth pictures" cuz you act like you are giving birth in your cosplay, they are ALWAYS hillarious

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5655 ... mo4sp4.jpg


Your nails are scary!
But other than that you're one gorgeous "mama". =D! Get it! The birth thing?? =|.... Fine.
Hey
Visitor

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Hey »

John Johnson wrote:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8510/aaronpokecapoc5.jpg

how old am I?


What a BABE! As long as you're legal! Which you're not... =( But on fire you are.
Phat Doobie
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 142
Joined: Feb 06, 2005 7:49pm
Location: Right here
Contact:

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Phat Doobie »

gogirlanime wrote:SAKURA-CON 2007!!!

<b><u>Sumomo of "Chobits" cosplay</b></u>

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9346/a ... mo1kb1.jpg

lol I'm kinda cross-eyed in this pic
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3500 ... mo2mx0.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4683/a ... mo3cg1.jpg

Haha, my friend introduced me to a new form of con cosplay pictures. She calls them "birth pictures" cuz you act like you are giving birth in your cosplay, they are ALWAYS hillarious

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5655 ... mo4sp4.jpg


:shock:

Beautiful :oops: :oops: :oops:
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 378
Joined: Mar 06, 2007 4:26pm
Location: Seattle, WA, U.S.A
Contact:

Re: What do you look like?

Post by gogirlanime »

Hatake Kakashi wrote:
gogirlanime wrote:SAKURA-CON 2007!!!

<b><u>Sumomo of "Chobits" cosplay</b></u>

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9346/a ... mo1kb1.jpg

lol I'm kinda cross-eyed in this pic
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3500 ... mo2mx0.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4683/a ... mo3cg1.jpg

Haha, my friend introduced me to a new form of con cosplay pictures. She calls them "birth pictures" cuz you act like you are giving birth in your cosplay, they are ALWAYS hillarious

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5655 ... mo4sp4.jpg


:shock:

Beautiful :oops: :oops: :oops:


Tehehehe thank you honey, and thanks for the nice comments everyone, means a lot to me, I worked HARD on this costume :shock:
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male
Location: aus

Re: What do you look like?

Post by josh :) »

Bubbles. wrote:
John Johnson wrote:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8510/aaronpokecapoc5.jpg

how old am I?


What a BABE! As long as you're legal! Which you're not... =( But on fire you are.


thanks :)

are u anner? :o
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Hey
Visitor

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Hey »

jimmyjohnjames wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
John Johnson wrote:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8510/aaronpokecapoc5.jpg

how old am I?


What a BABE! As long as you're legal! Which you're not... =( But on fire you are.


thanks :)

are u anner? :o


I think so. Wait! Yeah! I am! =D!

If you're the guy who's related to this other guy, then dude! I haven't talked to you in ages!
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male
Location: aus

Re: What do you look like?

Post by josh :) »

Bubbles. wrote:
jimmyjohnjames wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
John Johnson wrote:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8510/aaronpokecapoc5.jpg

how old am I?


What a BABE! As long as you're legal! Which you're not... =( But on fire you are.


thanks :)

are u anner? :o


I think so. Wait! Yeah! I am! =D!

If you're the guy who's related to this other guy, then dude! I haven't talked to you in ages!


i havent spoken to u in ages :cry: lol

just to confirm this, this 'other guy' is Locke right?
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Hey
Visitor

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Hey »

jimmyjohnjames wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
jimmyjohnjames wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
John Johnson wrote:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8510/aaronpokecapoc5.jpg

how old am I?


What a BABE! As long as you're legal! Which you're not... =( But on fire you are.


thanks :)

are u anner? :o


I think so. Wait! Yeah! I am! =D!

If you're the guy who's related to this other guy, then dude! I haven't talked to you in ages!


i havent spoken to u in ages :cry: lol

just to confirm this, this 'other guy' is Locke right?


Yes!! That's the sassy guy I was talking about!
unleeeeeeeeeeess.... =\
maria
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 318
Joined: Jan 24, 2007 2:43am
Location: South Africa!
Contact:

Re: here are a couple random pics of my claws... ^_^

Post by maria »

Random me pics
I look like such a [censored].. hahaha
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218 ... /[censored].jpg
The only kitty in my life! :love:
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218 ... 58_IMG.jpg
Aaaand....I don't know what we're doing :lol:
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218 ... 0_0422.jpg
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 459
Joined: Dec 11, 2006 10:13am
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Jasse »

Bubbles. wrote:
jimmyjohnjames wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
jimmyjohnjames wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
John Johnson wrote:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8510/aaronpokecapoc5.jpg

how old am I?


What a BABE! As long as you're legal! Which you're not... =( But on fire you are.


thanks :)

are u anner? :o


I think so. Wait! Yeah! I am! =D!

If you're the guy who's related to this other guy, then dude! I haven't talked to you in ages!


i havent spoken to u in ages :cry: lol

just to confirm this, this 'other guy' is Locke right?


Yes!! That's the sassy guy I was talking about!
unleeeeeeeeeeess.... =\


Anna you biatch, why are you ignoring me? :x I thought you loved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Arrrr :pirate:
Hey
Visitor

Re: What do you look like?

Post by Hey »

Knight in Dark Armour wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
jimmyjohnjames wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
jimmyjohnjames wrote:
Bubbles. wrote:
John Johnson wrote:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8510/aaronpokecapoc5.jpg

how old am I?


What a BABE! As long as you're legal! Which you're not... =( But on fire you are.


thanks :)

are u anner? :o


I think so. Wait! Yeah! I am! =D!

If you're the guy who's related to this other guy, then dude! I haven't talked to you in ages!


i havent spoken to u in ages :cry: lol

just to confirm this, this 'other guy' is Locke right?


Yes!! That's the sassy guy I was talking about!
unleeeeeeeeeeess.... =\


Anna you biatch, why are you ignoring me? :x I thought you loved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Arrrr :pirate:


You got it all wrong!! You e-mailed me, I e-mailed you back, I ate an apple, You didn't e-mail me back.
Post Reply