Changes to Mindless Chit-Chat

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.

What would you like to see happen to MCC?

Nothing. It's fine the way it is.
26%
Move all of the games into a subforum.
37%
Have one single thread for randomness. All other topics should have some central theme; Subforum for games.
26%
Delete MCC completely
11%

Total votes: 19

Pennyroyal Tea

Re: Changes to Mindless Chit-Chat

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Being as cool as I am I was going to vote for the barrel roll, but that's not an option so I guess that I can make one serious post.

This forum has way too many forums as it is, so I'm sort of against there being another new forum unless we either get rid of one, or combine two that are pretty similar, but are relatively inactive. Nothing is uglier than a forum with too many forums, though ugly is a strong word, it could work either way, but that's just something to consider.

Now I seriously hate the idea of Mindless Chit-Chat. It sounds stupid, I suggest we rename the forum along with reforming it.

The next thing I suggest is that you people learn to relax a bit. I remember a day where people could do a lot more, and people didn't get offended because ya know what? They learned to laugh even when something was directed toward themselves. I disagree with the direction this site is going, and I argue against that I see as being too strict. (ask the other mods, I give them headaches. Headaches of love)

But this is something that I actually support if it's something that is going to be done, because if this just turns into something that disappears and nothing is done, I will be sick of you all and force to kick some ass, and nobody wants me to get ignant. I mean note the spelling I obviously misspelled ignorant in an effort to reproduce the ghetto pronunciation of the word. So for the sake of everyone, please don't make me get ghetto on the internet
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Rather than turn MCC into a subforum of off-topic, i would of left it the way it was. but create a games subforum inside MCC.

oh well it is doesn't really make a difference. it just means i have to click one more time :( the end of the world is near
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Jesus Christ wrote:Rather than turn MCC into a subforum of off-topic, i would of left it the way it was. but create a games subforum inside MCC.

oh well it is doesn't really make a difference. it just means i have to click one more time :( the end of the world is near
u moron. u can just click the small links in the topic description.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I'm tired of these [censored] game threads on my [censored] forum!

(Edited by Athos for inappropriate content)
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote: Being as cool as I am I was going to vote for the barrel roll, but that's not an option so I guess that I can make one serious post.

This forum has way too many forums as it is, so I'm sort of against there being another new forum unless we either get rid of one, or combine two that are pretty similar, but are relatively inactive. Nothing is uglier than a forum with too many forums, though ugly is a strong word, it could work either way, but that's just something to consider.

Now I seriously hate the idea of Mindless Chit-Chat. It sounds stupid, I suggest we rename the forum along with reforming it.

The next thing I suggest is that you people learn to relax a bit. I remember a day where people could do a lot more, and people didn't get offended because ya know what? They learned to laugh even when something was directed toward themselves. I disagree with the direction this site is going, and I argue against that I see as being too strict. (ask the other mods, I give them headaches. Headaches of love)

But this is something that I actually support if it's something that is going to be done, because if this just turns into something that disappears and nothing is done, I will be sick of you all and force to kick some ass, and nobody wants me to get ignant. I mean note the spelling I obviously misspelled ignorant in an effort to reproduce the ghetto pronunciation of the word. So for the sake of everyone, please don't make me get ghetto on the internet
Why do you always make really really long posts that no one reads all the way through?

Back on topic, I like the changes. Very nice and spiffy.
Lol at GG's last post.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

[censored].
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Haoie »

I don't visit here too often, and it's a surprising change.

I liked it the way it was earlier.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

Are we talking about the random thread I started a while ago, or an entirely new one?
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I'm liking the changes 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

delete
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
jack
Baka Otaku

Post by jack »

SASSZAIN wrote:delete
delete MCC? wat would that solve. all the crap would just surge back into offtopic
Mai

Post by Mai »

jack wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:delete
delete MCC? wat would that solve. all the crap would just surge back into offtopic
Then it, too, will be deleted.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Slash
Uber Otaku

Post by Slash »

All your Mindless Post are belong to us?
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

What you say!!
BIKI! =3
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Light Chit Chat, eh? I didn't really mind the name before, though this is nice as well.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I think it sounds sissy. It reminds me of 'light' beer. Ick.
BIKI! =3