Okay, wtf. I'm pissed.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Adolf
Master Otaku

Re: Okay, wtf. I'm pissed.

Post by Adolf »

:) I smell witchcraft.
Ritchie Blackmore
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ritchie Blackmore »

[[Double Post]]
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
Adolf
Master Otaku

Post by Adolf »

Aye, there be witchcraft about.. :-$ :-k
Ritchie Blackmore
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ritchie Blackmore »

Or just a stupid moron who never proof-reads :(

(Yes, I know it's somewhat of a tautology, [censored] off)
Last edited by Ritchie Blackmore on Jul 24, 2009 10:22pm, edited 1 time in total.
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
Adolf
Master Otaku

Post by Adolf »

No such thing. This is blasphemy.
Mista Cola
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Mista Cola »

Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Mista Cola wrote:
josh :) wrote:Maybe if you didn't hang around a bunch of ugly AA morons who idolize your stunning beauty you wouldn't get these ideas that you are hot stuff and that in the real world you aren't what AA cranks you up to be?

It's a good theory I know. Thanks
Well-said.. That explains why so many people on here are self-absorbed
I'm not self-absorbed and you're being a hypocrite. You shouldn't go around telling someone, who you barely know, who clearly, is not self-absorbed, that they are.
What are you talking about? You're one of the most modest people I know. ;)
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

u guys r retards
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

.... I think i agree with josh.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

His name is joshy. :x
Cuz it sounds like yoshi. :mrgreen:
Like yoshi from mario games and stuff? o.o
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Lawl, Biki, I'll let you give him a pet name. To me he is forever just Josh :)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

Lol. Okies Sass a Frass. <3
I haven't forgotten my name for you, either. <3
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

this got off topic fast
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
absoluteIMPOSSIBLE
Baka Otaku

Post by absoluteIMPOSSIBLE »

Gaming Goddess wrote:Okay, so today was Canada day, and I went to a local town to hang out with some friends and whatnot. So anyway, there was this guy standing alone, and it was pointed out to me that he was the son of one of my art teachers, so I decided to talk to him. He gave signals for me and my friend to leave, so we did. But at that point I was PISSED. So I went back, told him I was going to hit on him before he turned me away, and that almost seemed to convince him to give me a shot. I invited him to sit with me, and he was 'thinking about it', but never came over. And then I invited him to walk with me and a friend to a Tim Hortons, again, turned me down because he was there to see the band. I was so [censored] pissed, omg. And by the time we got back he wasn't there so we could yell at him!

So what the [censored]. I'm not hideous, am I? I'm not terribly scary. Did I come on too strong? Why the hell are people so turned off by me? Sons of bitches! :x
You can't convince someone to like you. It's like Communism. So yeah, the guy was a bit of a jerk and he STRAIGHT-OUT gives gestures that he has NO interest in you whatsoever, but you could've gotten even with him and that's it. You're only hurting yourself when you went back to him, "telling" him that you were gonna punch him and [censored] and "inviting" him over to sit with you. It's YOUR fault. You obviously can't tell when nobody has an interest in you. Maybe it's about time you stop "pursuing happyness" and let it pursue you. [-(
You think they don't understand...that they don't WANT to understand... I think so too.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

absoluteIMPOSSIBLE wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:Okay, so today was Canada day, and I went to a local town to hang out with some friends and whatnot. So anyway, there was this guy standing alone, and it was pointed out to me that he was the son of one of my art teachers, so I decided to talk to him. He gave signals for me and my friend to leave, so we did. But at that point I was PISSED. So I went back, told him I was going to hit on him before he turned me away, and that almost seemed to convince him to give me a shot. I invited him to sit with me, and he was 'thinking about it', but never came over. And then I invited him to walk with me and a friend to a Tim Hortons, again, turned me down because he was there to see the band. I was so [censored] pissed, omg. And by the time we got back he wasn't there so we could yell at him!

So what the [censored]. I'm not hideous, am I? I'm not terribly scary. Did I come on too strong? Why the hell are people so turned off by me? Sons of bitches! :x
You can't convince someone to like you. It's like Communism. So yeah, the guy was a bit of a jerk and he STRAIGHT-OUT gives gestures that he has NO interest in you whatsoever, but you could've gotten even with him and that's it. You're only hurting yourself when you went back to him, "telling" him that you were gonna punch him and [censored] and "inviting" him over to sit with you. It's YOUR fault. You obviously can't tell when nobody has an interest in you. Maybe it's about time you stop "pursuing happyness" and let it pursue you. [-(
Don't you mean 'stop the "Pursuit of Happyness"'?
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Biki wrote:Lol. Okies Sass a Frass. <3
:o :o
Tsukasa wrote:this got off topic fast
whats new pussy cat, woah oh oh , oh oh!
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Biki wrote:Lol. Okies Sass a Frass. <3
WAHAHAHAHA, Sass a Frassquatch!
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath