Okay, wtf. I'm pissed.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Re: Okay, wtf. I'm pissed.

Post by Baby Duck »

Seras wrote::o that was wrong!!!! I'd ask his dad about it
Yes and the question would go something along the lines of, "Hi Mr. So-and-so why is your son so incredibly gay?"
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Maybe if you didn't hang around a bunch of ugly AA morons who idolize your stunning beauty you wouldn't get these ideas that you are hot stuff and that in the real world you aren't what AA cranks you up to be?

It's a good theory I know. Thanks
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

josh :) wrote:Maybe if you didn't hang around a bunch of ugly AA morons who idolize your stunning beauty you wouldn't get these ideas that you are hot stuff and that in the real world you aren't what AA cranks you up to be?

The repressed virgin presents a valid reason, maybe being Idolized by us may not help.
Then again a little confidence can't hurt.
And know it is my Wrath
Athos

Post by Athos »

Baby Duck wrote:
josh :) wrote:Maybe if you didn't hang around a bunch of ugly AA morons who idolize your stunning beauty you wouldn't get these ideas that you are hot stuff and that in the real world you aren't what AA cranks you up to be?

The repressed virgin presents a valid reason, maybe being Idolized by us may not help.
I'll point out that in GG's sig, there is a link to a photo. I'm sure every one has a general standard of beauty. Based upon that photo alone, I think it would pass for standard beauty.

Note: You do (for once) have a good theory. But isn't the pot calling the kettle black? :o
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Athos

Post by Athos »

Baby Duck wrote:

Athos

Post by Athos »

Baby Duck wrote:

Seras

Post by Seras »

Baby Duck wrote:
Seras wrote::o that was wrong!!!! I'd ask his dad about it
Yes and the question would go something along the lines of, "Hi Mr. So-and-so why is your son so incredibly gay?"
Yes that would be the question. :mrgreen:
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Uber Otaku

Baby Duck wrote:The repressed virgin presents a valid reason, maybe being Idolized by us may not help.
hahaha If you idolize her that says a lot about your standards. I dunno if bringing in the virgin call is a good idea when you are trying to defend the looks of a random over the internet who clearly isn't even good looking?
I'd say all your credibility is thrown out the window with that one...
Uber Otaku

Athos wrote:I'll point out that in GG's sig, there is a link to a photo. I'm sure every one has a general standard of beauty. Based upon that photo alone, I think it would pass for standard beauty.

Note: You do (for once) have a good theory. But isn't the pot calling the kettle black? :o
hahaha Do you even realize what you're implying?

Hey I noticed you deleted some posts above. What's with that? Did I hit a few nerves, make a few nerds very bitter and angry?
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

josh :) wrote:
Athos wrote:I'll point out that in GG's sig, there is a link to a photo. I'm sure every one has a general standard of beauty. Based upon that photo alone, I think it would pass for standard beauty.

Hey I noticed you deleted some posts above. What's with that? Did I hit a few nerves, make a few nerds very bitter and angry?
Nope, double posts. You arnt that good. :D
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Baby Duck wrote:The repressed virgin presents a valid reason, maybe being Idolized by us may not help.
hahaha If you idolize her that says a lot about your standards. I dunno if bringing in the virgin call is a good idea when you are trying to defend the looks of a random over the internet who clearly isn't even good looking?
XD! What's with all this negative energy? All this judging and hatred? All these "high" standards? I used the virgin comment to obviously explain your bitterness and anger, you had no business in this thread yet when you saw praise for a person who you deemed "not good looking" that set you off. Why? I have no idea what you've been through but I realize now that only being a virgin can't contribute to this. Jess is very beautiful and if you can't see that you have a small dick and you're trying very hard to make others miserable because misery loves company.

My friend if you're going to bark just so you can get attention, you're doing it in the wrong thread. This is GG's time.
And know it is my Wrath
Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

Piggy I love you.
GG is gorgeous.
Enough said.
Point. Blank. Period. ;]
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Uber Otaku

Baby Duck wrote:
XD! What's with all this negative energy? All this judging and hatred? All these "high" standards? I used the virgin comment to obviously explain your bitterness and anger, you had no business in this thread yet when you saw praise for a person who you deemed "not good looking" that set you off. Why? I have no idea what you've been through but I realize now that only being a virgin can't contribute to this. Jess is very beautiful and if you can't see that you have a small dick and you're trying very hard to make others miserable because misery loves company.

My friend if you're going to bark just so you can get attention, you're doing it in the wrong thread. This is GG's time.
Wow you are incredibly stupid and I think it would be good if you made a bigger effort to actually make sense. Also, thanks. You are a perfect example for GG to see what I meant in my initial response when I talked about "ugly AA morons" idolizing her 'stunning beauty". Don't worry I'm sure she will think it's cute how you are trying to defend her. Maybe you guys can become bf and gf on the interwebz one day but until then have fun jacking off to her spectacular photos you adore so much!

It's funny how you tried to turn my comments about bitterness and anger back on to me. Your IQ must be lower than someone with down syndrome considering you couldn't come up with something better than that...oh right! This thread is about GG not you. Lets keep it that way...
Gaming Goddess wrote:So what the [censored]. I'm not hideous, am I? I'm not terribly scary. Did I come on too strong? Why the hell are people so turned off by me? Sons of bitches! :x
You aren't hideous or scary but you aren't anything special. You look a bit mundane and boring to me. Plain brown hair, pale skin, eyes and lips aren't vibrant, no amazing features. Have you got a good rack what does AA see that I don't?

I have to stand by my original theory here.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

josh :) wrote: You aren't hideous or scary but you aren't anything special. You look a bit mundane and boring to me. Plain brown hair, pale skin, eyes and lips aren't vibrant, no amazing features. Have you got a good rack what does AA see that I don't?

There ya go kid, well done. All I wanted was a little general respect.
And know it is my Wrath
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I really do apperciate what people say to me, and think of me on here. And I do think it's cute that Baby was defending me. That being said ..

josh :) wrote:You look a bit mundane and boring to me. Plain brown hair, pale skin, eyes and lips aren't vibrant, no amazing features.
I agree.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Athos

Post by Athos »

Oh silly me. I forgot for an instant that I communicate on a higher level than a 15 year old could possibly understand. Thanks for reminding me. 8) And the pic you had in one of your other posts, my original post (which is quoted) still stands.
and the only nerve you only and ever struck was the annoying one.
And GG: let's do something to your hair? ;)