Wow, What Happened to...

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Tailtiu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Location: A dorm room usually; occasionally (read- when I have classes) the Nursing Bldg

Re: Wow, What Happened to...

Post by Tailtiu »

RN. I'm going for my BSN and I just passed midterms in my first semester of nursing. X.X
<3 life

Mai

Post by Mai »

Tailtiu wrote:RN. I'm going for my BSN and I just passed midterms in my first semester of nursing. X.X
well good! i enjoy meeting people who are equally as consumed with the medical field. im freakishly obsessed. >.<
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Nice! There are also nursing students here!

I'm already finished with my second semester of my second year of nursing XD
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

hey little girl wrote:
Tailtiu wrote:RN. I'm going for my BSN and I just passed midterms in my first semester of nursing. X.X
well good! i enjoy meeting people who are equally as consumed with the medical field. im freakishly obsessed. >.<
so much obsessed that you may become Mrs Frankenstein?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket