HAI. All should fill this out! Nice way to reconnect.

Mindless conversations that no sane person would care about.
Mai

HAI. All should fill this out! Nice way to reconnect.

Post by Mai »

Survey I made out of sheer boredom and after draining a rather large, excessive amount of percolated coffee (life force).

ONWARD!

1. Whats your favorite smilie provided by AA? (I am crossed between :crazy: and :-s )

2. Any specific reason? (!.e: Examples, but not excluded to- It's an adorable smilie, there is something about the emote it represents, I haven't a clue, etc..)

3. If you were given the opportunity to make your OWN AA title, what would it be? (title as in "Moderator" and etc, be creative.)

4. If You were to visit me would you be willing to smile and nod and pretend to enjoy being around my evil, sadistic family?:

5. Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders? (It just makes you more interesting if you do!):

6. Do you have a strong tolerance for children's movies? (Say "no" and you fail.):

7. Are you camera shy?(As dirty as this sounds, I'm sure you
have the wrong idea):

8. If I were campaigning for office in any government (whether it be Persia or the US, does not matter) would I have your vote? EVEN IF I were philandering with Dretlin and Cookie simultaneously?

9. You can only pick one, out of your music library, what is you favorite song? And then most frequently listened to? Between those two, which one is best and why? (If your answer for the first question is the second then obviously don't bother answering the third. For some reason I felt I would eventually need to clarify unless I did so now, lol...)

10. Are you in School (highschool/college)? If so, favorite course (or what is your major)? How are you affording it, and what school are you attending?

BONUS:
- WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ON 2012? :D
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

SASSZAIN

Re: HAI. All should fill this out! Nice way to reconnect.

Post by SASSZAIN »

1. Whats your favorite smilie provided by AA? :-k lets see... :!: :-$ .. no.. 8-[ .. Prolly ](*,)
2. Any specific reason? It represents what i do on a daily basis rather well?

3. If you were given the opportunity to make your OWN AA title, what would it be? ..I has two. "Saiyan Historian" and "36.5650106^2"

4. If You were to visit me would you be willing to smile and nod and pretend to enjoy being around my evil, sadistic family?Yes, but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have to pretend :twisted:

5. Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders? <,<; I'v been diagnosed with, In order; ADD, ADHD, PTSD, OCD, and Bi-polar. eventually they just said i was [censored].

6. Do you have a strong tolerance for children's movies? I love them xD Sometimes the best things in life are the simplest.

7. Are you camera shy?Sorta? I don't like my picture being taken, but i don't mind sometimes.. when I'm with friends..

8. If I were campaigning for office in any government would I have your vote?Most definately. EVEN IF I were philandering with Dretlin and Cookie simultaneously? I'd recruit many more to vote for you.

9. You can only pick one, out of your music library, what is you favorite song? Nickelback - If everyone Cared And then most frequently listened to? Skillet - Comatose; Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (they are tied at 72 times listened) Between those two, which one is best and why? Uhhh... I still think the message behind If Everyone Cared is my favorite out of the three.. but Hide and Seek very powerful for me as well. Comatose, not so much anymore.

10. Are you in School (highschool/college)? If so, favorite course (or what is your major)? How are you affording it, and what school are you attending? I'm in College going to Muskegon Community College. I'm paying for it with grants and scholarships, and I'm going for my associates in C++/Java Programming, after which I'm going either to the workforce and/or going back to Davenport University for my bachelors in something or another.

BONUS:

Another Presidential Election.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Mai

Post by Mai »

SASSZAIN wrote:1. Whats your favorite smilie provided by AA? :-k lets see... :!: :-$ .. no.. 8-[ .. Prolly ](*,)
2. Any specific reason? It represents what i do on a daily basis rather well?

3. If you were given the opportunity to make your OWN AA title, what would it be? ..I has two. "Saiyan Historian" and "36.5650106^2"

4. If You were to visit me would you be willing to smile and nod and pretend to enjoy being around my evil, sadistic family?Yes, but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have to pretend :twisted:

5. Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders? <,<; I'v been diagnosed with, In order; ADD, ADHD, PTSD, OCD, and Bi-polar. eventually they just said i was [censored]

6. Do you have a strong tolerance for children's movies? I love them xD Sometimes the best things in life are the simplest.

7. Are you camera shy?Sorta? I don't like my picture being taken, but i don't mind sometimes.. when I'm with friends..

8. If I were campaigning for office in any government would I have your vote?Most definately. EVEN IF I were philandering with Dretlin and Cookie simultaneously? I'd recruit many more to vote for you.

9. You can only pick one, out of your music library, what is you favorite song? Nickelback - If everyone Cared And then most frequently listened to? Skillet - Comatose; Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (they are tied at 72 times listened) Between those two, which one is best and why? Uhhh... I still think the message behind If Everyone Cared is my favorite out of the three.. but Hide and Seek very powerful for me as well. Comatose, not so much anymore.

10. Are you in School (highschool/college)? If so, favorite course (or what is your major)? How are you affording it, and what school are you attending? I'm in College going to Muskegon Community College. I'm paying for it with grants and scholarships, and I'm going for my associates in C++/Java Programming, after which I'm going either to the workforce and/or going back to Davenport University for my bachelors in something or another.

BONUS:

Another Presidential Election.
:thumbsup: :pals:
Brilliant!
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

1. Whats your favorite smilie provided by AA?
:pals:

3. If you were given the opportunity to make your OWN AA title, what would it be?
Hmmm.. "Mai's significant lady friend" ;)

4. If You were to visit me would you be willing to smile and nod and pretend to enjoy being around my evil, sadistic family?
Well of course.

5. Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders?
Hah.

6. Do you have a strong tolerance for children's movies?
Most.

7. Are you camera shy?
A little bit xD

8. If I were campaigning for office in any government would I have your vote? EVEN IF I were philandering with Dretlin and Cookie simultaneously?
You know it (:

9. You can only pick one, out of your music library, what is your favorite song?
I don't have a favorite song :o

10. Are you in School (highschool/college)? If so, favorite course (or what is your major)? How are you affording it, and what school are you attending?
High school. Probably Biology, it's fun. [: Parents are paying.

BONUS:

Uhh. Stuff
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

No.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

1. Whats your favorite smilie provided by AA? :/

2. Any specific reason? Its a ninja thing...you wouldnt understand.

3. If you were given the opportunity to make your OWN AA title, what would it be? *Pleads insanity*

4. If You were to visit me would you be willing to smile and nod and pretend to enjoy being around my evil, sadistic family? Of course I would grin and bear it for you Mai. Drah fa luimt cmeb ib du ouin nuus nekrd xielg yht e't vilg dra pnyehc uid uv oui. Which would make it much more bearable :D

5. Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders? Im gonna say no. But Im gonna say it with much hesitation. I think the word "Diagnosed" is whats stoping me from saying yes.

6. Do you have a strong tolerance for children's movies? Tolerance as in being able to watch them? Well what kind of childrens movies? some of them are sweet. Finding Nemo, Cars, Surfs up.

7. Are you camera shy? I dont get how this sounds dirty :/ Oh well. Yeah I am kinda camera shy. The problem is if i know my pictures about to be taken. Then I cant help but put on this forced smile that looks totally gay.

8. If I were campaigning for office in any government (whether it be Persia or the US, does not matter) would I have your vote? EVEN IF I were philandering with Dretlin and Cookie simultaneously? Well not if I wasnt invited.

9. You can only pick one, out of your music library, what is you favorite song? And then most frequently listened to? Between those two, which one is best and why? Favorite-Burn the Witch by Queens of the Stone Age. Most played-Make It Wit Chu by Queens of the Stone Age. And Id have to say that between the two the best has to be Make it Wit Chu. You just cant get a more catchy and upbeat song.

10. Are you in School (highschool/college)? College, I dont know if it counts as a course. But for 3 weeks straight all day every day we did nothing but CAD. Its a program that lets you make blueprints on the computer. My major however is Precision Machinist (Carpenters of metal). How am I affording it? Student loan/Sold pot for a while.

BONUS:
I think most of the world will be surprised. Some will have known that what happens is what was going to happen the whole time. And there might even be some that are disappointed...
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus

Athos

Post by Athos »

Survey I made out of sheer boredom and after draining a rather large, excessive amount of percolated coffee (life force).

ONWARD!

1. Whats your favorite smilie provided by AA? :heh:

2. Any specific reason? (!.e: Examples, but not excluded to- It's an adorable smilie, there is something about the emote it represents, I haven't a clue, etc..)
Fits when I think too quickly and just blurt something out which comes out the wrong way...Which is awesome.

3. If you were given the opportunity to make your OWN AA title, what would it be? (title as in "Moderator" and etc, be creative.)

Solicitor General or Grand Puma.

4. If You were to visit me would you be willing to smile and nod and pretend to enjoy being around my evil, sadistic family?
Well, that would depend on how much coffee was involved.

5. Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders? (It just makes you more interesting if you do!)

Some would argue that I have an extremely unhealthy obsession with law and politics (emphasis on the former).

6. Do you have a strong tolerance for children's movies? (Say "no" and you fail.) [/b]Some.

7. Are you camera shy?(As dirty as this sounds, I'm sure you
have the wrong idea)
I can be.

8. If I were campaigning for office in any government (whether it be Persia or the US, does not matter) would I have your vote? EVEN IF I were philandering with Dretlin and Cookie simultaneously? Only if you appoint me to an office.

9. You can only pick one, out of your music library, what is you favorite song? And then most frequently listened to? Between those two, which one is best and why? (If your answer for the first question is the second then obviously don't bother answering the third. For some reason I felt I would eventually need to clarify unless I did so now, lol...)
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

College, majoring in political science. Favorite course was law and politics.

BONUS:
- WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ON 2012? :

DI'll wake up, find Eckhart Tolle, and say FAIL.
Member of the ModSquad 8)

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Secretly, I'm addicted to things like this. Lol They're so much FUN!
1. Whats your favorite smilie provided by AA? Definately love this one -> :twisted:

2. Any specific reason? Its sheer evil in a happy little smiley form... And its hawt. lol

3. If you were given the opportunity to make your OWN AA title, what would it be? Lord and Master of the Seven Layers of Hell. Is that too long?

4. If You were to visit me would you be willing to smile and nod and pretend to enjoy being around my evil, sadistic family? That depends. Are they actually evil and sadistic, or are they so Christian they're hate of Goths would burn my pants right off my legs?

5. Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders? Nothing diagnosed, considering I refuse to see a psychiatrist, but my friend's and I have some interesting theories... Manic is my favorite one. But Chronic Depression also runs in my family. Schizophrenia often comes to mind, when I get into one of my... "Moods." Btw, the friend that helped me figure this much out is going to school to have a Psychology major, so I think I can trust her judgment.

6. Do you have a strong tolerance for children's movies? That depends. What movies are we talking about here?

7. Are you camera shy? Far from it, honestly.

8. If I were campaigning for office in any government (whether it be Persia or the US, does not matter) would I have your vote? EVEN IF I were philandering with Dretlin and Cookie simultaneously? That depends. Are you willing to pay me for my vote? I'm sure I can be persuaded...

9. You can only pick one, out of your music library, what is you favorite song? This... is a tough one. I think I would have to say... The Flood by Escape the Fate

And then most frequently listened to? I think... I think the song I listen to most frequently would have to be... well, lately its been Major & Minor by The Procession.

Between those two, which one is best and why? (If your answer for the first question is the second then obviously don't bother answering the third. For some reason I felt I would eventually need to clarify unless I did so now, lol...) Uhm... They're both good songs, honestly. I can't really say one is better than the other. Also, I'm not in any specific mood right now, so I'm not really decisive about these sort of things.

10. Are you in School (highschool/college)? If so, favorite course (or what is your major)? How are you affording it, and what school are you attending? Technically, I'm in high school, but I haven't attended since last year. I've been trying to sort my life out, and its been a really hard thing to do. I plan to go to the tech college for night classes to get my GED.

BONUS:
- WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ON 2012?
:D
I will bring about the end of the world.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

Mai

Post by Mai »

:thumbsup: Everyone.

Biki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Biki »

1. Whats your favorite smilie provided by AA? between :pals: :rock:

2. Any specific reason? the first is simnp,y hilarious. the second is just freaking awesome. 8)

3. If you were given the opportunity to make your OWN AA title, what would it be? Mrs. 2 Cool 8) (I'm sure you remember this Maialicious. Good times. Good times. 8))

4. If You were to visit me would you be willing to smile and nod and pretend to enjoy being around my evil, sadistic family?: Course. =] Smiling and nodding are things I do best. ;p

5. Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders? (It just makes you more interesting if you do!): Not by anyone with a degree, but I've been told I'm ADD, OCD, and just fairly insane. =]

6. Do you have a strong tolerance for children's movies? (Say "no" and you fail.): Since Disney Channel is my home channel, i'm gonna say yeah. =p

7. Are you camera shy?(As dirty as this sounds, I'm sure you have the wrong idea): Nope. Me and the camera are lifelong friends. =]

8. If I were campaigning for office in any government (whether it be Persia or the US, does not matter) would I have your vote? EVEN IF I were philandering with Dretlin and Cookie simultaneously? Perhaps. Depends on what title you'd give me. I don't work for free ya know.

9. You can only pick one, out of your music library, what is you favorite song? And then most frequently listened to? Between those two, which one is best and why? (If your answer for the first question is the second then obviously don't bother answering the third. For some reason I felt I would eventually need to clarify unless I did so now, lol...) Favorite- hard to say. Maybe Green Light by John Legend or Walking on the Moon by The Dream. Most listened to- 1 or both of the above. I can't say which is the best, they're both freaking awesome! =D!

10. Are you in School (highschool/college)? If so, favorite course (or what is your major)? How are you affording it, and what school are you attending? In college at Claflin University. Favorite course- I'm taking poetry right now! =D! I'm on a full ride four year scholarship, but I plan to transfer. =p

BONUS:
- WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ON 2012? :D[/quote]
I think I'll graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in something. =]
ikiBBiki :o
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Mai

Post by Mai »

Sass was the only one who didn't ask for bribery.

:-k

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I didn't either! Or dont I count, since I'm being philandered with?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Mai

Post by Mai »

Exactly.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Philander you.
:x

Mai

Post by Mai »

I'd be a horrid politician.

Any debate i would just say NO. NO. NO.

Like that family guy episode.

Oh yeah, and screw you kevin bacon!

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Bacon? I want bacon.. nice, warm, crispy bacon..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket